At what age did you start crossdressing?

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

At what age did you start crossdressing?

3 or younger
7%
4 or 5
16%
6 or 7
14%
8 or 9
14%
10 or 11
16%
12 to 14
20%
15 to 17
3%
18 to 20
3%
21 to 29
2%
30 to 39
2%
40 or older
2%

Total votes: 298
Lori A
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Lori A »

I voted 18 to 20 because although my mother had admitted that she dressed me in dresses when I was a new born and I recall her having me wear a pair of her panties when she got behind on laundry, this was the first time I actually had the choice and went out publicly dressed as a Cheerleader for the annual Powder Puff football game. I thought I was very cute, but I don't know anyone with pictures.
Veronica B

Post by Veronica B »

I started about 8 or 9. I remember a bunch of us guys just standing around talking and havin fun. One of the guys brought the sublect of wearing his mom's nylons. We all thought how weird he was in saying and doing that. But it stuck in my mind and at the first opportunity I tried on my mom's girdle and nylons and bra and was off and running. And ever I got some alone time I was trying on Mom's clothes. I have to admit I felt wonderful. But being so young at the time I didn't realize that it also turned me and didn't know why this gooey stuff was coming out of me and had to use a wash cloth as a panty liner. So I was addicted to wearing Mom's clothes and the feeling of what I know now was an orgasim. I've purged many times since then. Not from denial but not wanting anyone to find out. It hasn't been until I got a computer about 9 years ago that I discovered the multitude of CDs. Actually I didn't know what I was doing hand a name. I don't get many opportunities these days to dress, but I do so love it.
ChristineK
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by ChristineK »

I too did the Halloween trip when very young and again when I was married and 25 or so. I knew at a very young age and have hid it from everyone in fear for 36 years. I have an amazing wife who has openly accepted me because she loves me and knows I am for her only.

I was only 9 or 10 when I knew. How sad is that??
I have been out for over a year already WOW!
CherryLynn
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by CherryLynn »

I was 12- Mom loved to doll me up for Halloween. One year I went as Raggey Ann, another as Alice in Wonderland and anoth as Dorothy.
She was very understanding - of my interest in all femmy things.
Just starting to explore my feminine nature- am very shy meek and demure. Addicted to looking and acting ladylike. Still have so many questions about exactly who I am- have so many mixed emotions about my gender issues.
PattiG
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by PattiG »

Wow! I feel totally strange, I'm the only one who voted for "over 40". What does that say about me?

Oh, when I was preteen I did put on some of mom's panties and bras, etc., but it was a sexual turnon.

That was the end of it until I was in my late 40s or so and started to like men's bikini style underwear. Then I began to have feelings that I'd like to be more girl like.

In the last ten years or so, I've had strong feelings to be more feminine. My current wife says that I have a lot of feminine traits and she likes to see me dressed femme style although I'm not passable and don't try go to all the pass, I do like to dress in femme clothes.

Seeing how everyone else started much younger, I wonder if I'm just very different or if I had early femme desires that were totally repressed.

Patti
Erin L
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Erin L »

I first started when I was 5, trying on a crinoline my mother had in the attic. But I really got rolling when I was 13. We had just moved to a new neighborhood where I didn't know anyone, and both my parents worked. The best thing about that summer was my discovery that Mom's clothes actually fit me!! I would wear her dresses, or skirt-and-blouse outfits, with her panties, bras, girdles and stockings underneath and her heels and I was in heaven.

By the time I was 14, I would sometimes dress up when my parents went out at night, and I'd venture out and walk around in the dark. I absolutely loved the feeling of the cool night air on my stockinged legs, and I loved the sound of my heels clip-clopping on the sidewalk. Fortunately, no one ever saw me because I couldn't really pass very well.
I'm not that kind of girl.
Cheryl J

Post by Cheryl J »

I cannot remember NOT dressing up. I have some very vague memories of mum dressing me in my sister's underwear. For the most part my dressing was in secret- or so I thought! I was into mum's wardrobe so much she must have noticed. I do remember missing my big chance once when my mother asked me to break in a new pair of high heels for her. I could wear them around the house, she said. I didn't and regret it to this day.
Oh to be 14 again.
Regrets? nah not me!!

Yvonne
Rebeca

my first date?jeje

Post by Rebeca »

Rebeca born a day with 8 years, when i see a blue swimsuit of my syster :)
Anne Geraux
Miss Silver Goddess

The First Time?

Post by Anne Geraux »

It took a long time. [-X
Not allowed in my culture (Scottish)

but I managed to to get into girls clothing quite by criminal activity. When I was 12 I began slipping out of the house late at night and prowling the streets.

One night I came across a washline with woman's cloths drying out. I stole a woman's bra and girdle.

Since then I have built up a supply of stolen cloths and dumped them all many times. More recently I have discovevered e-bay and I just collect as much as I like :lol:

I wish I was young now so I could play as I did then.
I love to dress up. I love the feel of feminine undergarments on my skin.
I imagine that I could be in full dressup always and pass in public as a totally frue-frue girrly girl.
Shawna
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Shawna »

I first started dressing in my mom's pantyhose. Took off from there would sometimes where my sister's pantyhose and bra since she was 4 yrs older than me. I was 11 yrs old. Her stuff fit better. Since her and I were about the same build wise. But, my mom had more of the skirts, blouses, high heels and stuff like that where my sister had a few skirts and jean skirts but did have a couple of catholic school outfits and a few cheer leader uniforms. I remeber when my mom and sister went out of town for the day. So I went into my mom's room and grabbed a pair of biege pantyhose and a white bra put them on. Went into my sisters room and put her catholic uniform on. Black, grey, white plaid skirt and white blouse. Her mary jane shoes black which were 2in high. Took a look in the mirror and loved the way I looked. Just walked around the house all day like that. Then took the stuff off since I didn't know when my sis and mom were going to becoming home. After that was hooked ever since :mrgreen: .
Anne Geraux
Miss Silver Goddess

Ough Egh-h

Post by Anne Geraux »

What a great story I am totally turned on :twisted:
Darling I am just so turned on :roll:

Oh if only I could do it again,
but do it better,
and do what I wanted to do =P~
I imagine that I could be in full dressup always and pass in public as a totally frue-frue girrly girl.
Wendae
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Wendae »

Panties at 9 years. Nail polish at 7.
I believe I was a lesbian in my past life
Anne Geraux
Miss Silver Goddess

yummers

Post by Anne Geraux »

Ah what a treat, to start so young when it is all fresh and alive
Diannna
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Diannna »

Around the age of 3/4 I had developed a facination for my grandma's and mom's girdles. I don't know if that qualifies as crossdressing but it must have felt so good because I still have that facination of girdles. Only now it's the whole thing.
Hugs,
Diana
PhylissH
Miss Platinum Goddess

Age 12

Post by PhylissH »

I had a friend that I spent the night with regularly. He had an older sister, and one night he dared me to put on some of her clothes she left in the bathroom. I could not beleive how good the silky panties and pantyhose felt on my skin. Or how good it felt as dress I slipped into felt as brushed over my stocking clad legs as I walked about the house. Unfortunatly her shoes where too small. (I was hooked, and I still love that feeling all these years later). I remember his sister complaning about us wearing her things,and his parents would kinda blow it off and just tell us to behave.
" I would rather die while I am living than live when I am dead"

Texas CD, Best of both worlds,
Hugs Phyliss