Shaved arms etc

Do you have questions about fashion etiquette, or etiquette in general? Ask your questions here!

Moderators: CathyAnn, Eileen (SO)

PhylissH
Miss Platinum Goddess

Shaved arms etc

Post by PhylissH »

My question for the GGs is how do you fell about tour partners keeping thier bodies shaved? My wife has been okay with me shaving my legs, but gets a little concerned/uneasy about my wanting shave my arms and armpits and keep them shaved all the time. She says it makes her feel like she is married to a woman. I dont feel like less of a man, as I have seen plenty of guys at the beach with no hair on thier bodies at all.To compromise I told her I would not shave my chest as she really likes the feel of my chest hair.
" I would rather die while I am living than live when I am dead"

Texas CD, Best of both worlds,
Hugs Phyliss
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: Shaved arms etc

Post by KimberlyS »

I am interested in the answers of other GG's also. I shaved my legs once and my wife did not like that at all and has reminded me several times with out being prompted that it still is not an option. My arms I just trim at times and she seems ok with that. My chest she did not like the partial stubble I had at times when I shaved it when I would go out so she just told me to get rid of it all. Only problem is my chest hair grows almost as fast as my facial hair. Even after eppilating I have stubble the next day.

kim
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Curly(SO)
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Curly(SO) »

I'm quite happy for my hubby to shave any part of his body, but then, he's not very hairy anyway. I suppose if he was more hairy, the stubble could be a problem. All over stubble wouldn't be very nice, that would be high maintenance to keep on top of. That might be a concern of some partners.

Love,
Curly.
Women: scientifically proven to be right even when they’re wrong.
Alvina_SO

Stubble

Post by Alvina_SO »

I agree with Curly.... Stubble feels like sandpaper... not so good for cuddling.
CJ
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by CJ »

Stubble feels like sandpaper... not so good for cuddling.

So, too, says Roxanne, my SO. [-X Here's a question, Alvina: how about if those of us who do shave made sure there was no stubble? i.e., that we maintained our smoothness on a daily basis? Would that still be objectionable? Just curious.

CJ
Joselle
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Joselle »

I will stay smooth thank you.. I hate stubble
"You must love yourself before you love another. By accepting yourself and fully being what you are, your simple presence can make others happy."
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

I have been clean shaven all over except for a little below the belt as my wife wants a little down there. She loves the feel of a smooth body and at my age hair just doesn't grow that much anymore =D>
Stormy(SO)
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Stormy(SO) »

Years ago (in high school) I dated someone that was on the swim team. They shaved everything! <g> Anyway, Melyssa is not very hairy to begin with and at one point when we were moving she threw what she thought was kerosene on a fire which flashed and she's not had leg hair since!! I don't recommend it but I have stubble and she doesn't!! Yeesh!! Anyway, whatever the two of you can work out is what is appropriate. I think you came up with a nice compromise.

Stormy
Live well, Laugh often, Love much!
DaniJean
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by DaniJean »

I keep myself smooth and my wife likes it. I am lucky that she does not like body hair. I have been getting my back and chest waxed for the last 8 years and have been shaving my legs and underarms for the last 3 years.

When I started getting waxed, she actually suggested it and we talked about it first. When I started shaving my legs and underarms, I just did it without talking with her first. When she asked, I told her that I did it because it did not like the patchy hair growth on my legs or the sweatiness under my arms. (She does not know about my crossdressing.) Last year a female friend of ours asked if I shaved my legs. I told her yes and gave the same reasoning. She thought it was cool and we never said anything more about it. After that, my wife said that if anyone else would ask about my legs to say that I shave them because she likes it.
Noeleena
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Noeleena »

Hi,

Shaving oh no , dont do that ,do epilating and better my body over all is about 8 % body hair and if i do it now about every 2 to 3 months my face as well so for you ... tough guys ...try that on and see how you feel .......so far about every 2 or 3 days and theres not much even if they are white,

Now Jos does shaving about every week or so both of us are female and we are quite different in many aspects and i know a few women who because of hormone imbalance are more hairy than i , and black and 1 / 2 my age ,

Concerning the face i think ill have about 2 years to go before i wont need to epilate

now had i shaved under my arms and i should have and my legs some 40 years ago would have saved me a lot of issues sweating caused sores and blisters under my arms and leg because i rode horse.s caused sores and Jos said why did i not just do it then , never thought to ,

Jos would have helped me any way now hardly any hair under the arms and not from shaving my own bodys down grading of growth of hair , and hormones , and my ...head of hair... dont have any and what i do i shave the little off any way my privates are neat and tidy like most women again im happy with how its all going .

...noeleena...
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

His shaving arms and legs don't make much a difference to me. Sharing a secret together makes it fun. He only shaves the chest area that would show. Not being very fuzzy anyway, the stubble is not a bother. I do miss the beard though.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
JillAnne
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by JillAnne »

I have been shaving my body for about 2 months. I keep certain areas trimed neatly.
Today I came home from work and put on shorts for the first time. My legs look white and hairless.
I'm afraid of what my friends will say when shorts are commanplace. I don't shave below my knee, but I do keep it timmed short.
Time will tell because I'm not stopping. I guess I'll find who my real friends are. If they say nothing I'll be happy. I don't care what they say but
my concern is what are they thinking?
Girls have more fun!
I like being a man, but I LOVE being a WOMAN.....
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

JilAnne,

Get some sun, girl! I am confused about shaving half a leg though. Shouldn't you at least shave below the knee, where a skirt hem ends? If you're shaving your body now, and that includes arms, why not shave all the leg?

Not to stereotype, but I will, most guy friends will never even notice.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Giselle
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Giselle »

i have shaved my whole body for a couple of years now and my wife doesn't have a problem with it
it is however a lot of work but does let me feel feminine even when i am in drab
63 yr old married crossdresser still coming to terms what this is all about?
JillAnne
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by JillAnne »

You are right about getting some sun!
My logic is I can shave my thighs down and including the knee.
I then use electric hair clippers set at (2 low) and trim my lower legs.
To tell you the truth, there isn't much hair but I wore shorts all night and my wife didn't say anything.
BUT THEY ARE WHITE...my legs that is...
Girls have more fun!
I like being a man, but I LOVE being a WOMAN.....