lashes

Do you have questions about fashion etiquette, or etiquette in general? Ask your questions here!

Moderators: CathyAnn, Eileen (SO)

Joy

lashes

Post by Joy »

my eye lashes are very thin. I have bought many kinds of false eyelashes but i have n nsuch a hard time putting them on, Is there an easy way joy
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Re: lashes

Post by DonnaT »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79oSl7fNzOE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DonnaT
Trudy
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Trudy »

I haven't worn false eyelashes since the 70's. With the array of mascara available today you should be able to find one that gives you those lucious lashes you want Joy.
Carole Hill
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Carole Hill »

Many of the mascaras today will do a lot to make your lashes look good.
Hugs, Carole
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

Easiest way to do false lashes is to have them done for you. Myself, I'm poor; that and I have good lashes but few bottom lashes. One of my office mates does false lashes but when they start to go, it looks kinda like a cat with scurvy. She pays but I don't know how much and they don't seem to last any time.

As the girls said, there are lots of mascaras out there for the job. What I find isn't so much the mascara that makes the difference for my lower lashes but the brush that comes with the mascara. I wear glasses with the slight tint of the photo sun so doing my lashes is a must to have then show at all.
{squeezes}
Davita
Cathey
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Cathey »

\:D/ love wearing false lashes, @@9@@ but they are a pain. but after 20 sets I got the hang of it.
it takes time and patience, and a steady hand
need good lighting also.
buy the cheapest you can find and practice
:-k