help getting dressed

Do you have questions about fashion etiquette, or etiquette in general? Ask your questions here!

Moderators: CathyAnn, Eileen (SO)

Karen Ski
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: help getting dressed

Post by Karen Ski »

Eileen (SO) wrote:Relaxing with a glass of wine helps get my dress off as well! :tipsy:

Eileen
:oops: No comment [-(

Isn't amazing if you ask how if you ask the BF to help you zip up they roll their eyes :roll: yet if you ask them to unzip you they are not only eager to help but somehow at the same time your bra is magically unhooked? :lol:
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Amen Karen! =D>

Years ago my first husband and I took up cross country skiing. One weekend we were up skiing at a resort not far from where I now live. We encountered a small hill and having some experience I decided to ski down it. To make a long a little shorter I fell and after taking me back to the lodge my husband who was an orthopedic surgeon looked at my shoulder I fell on and thought it may be dislocated. He took me to the closest emergency room and the doctor agreed so I needed an x-ray. Frank helped me out of my top and bra then helped me into the hospital gown. As it turned out I hadn't dislocated it but I had a deep bone bruise and a slight ligament tear. As they got me a prescription for pain killers and a sling the nurse told Frank he could me get dressed. He stood there for a minute holding my bra up. The nurse looked at him and asked what was wrong. "I know how to get her out of it but I haven't a clue as to how get her into it." The nurse took the bra from him and helped me get dressed but not looking him in the eyes and in a disgusted voice said "Typical man."
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Ah!
Diana Michelle wrote: "I know how to get her out of it but I haven't a clue as to how get her into it."
First clue that your guy is not a crossdresser?

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Knew he wasn't long before that
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
PaulaGarnet GG
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by PaulaGarnet GG »

Back in the days of the dinosaurs, they used to sell a pretty gold chain with a hook on it. You would hook it to the zipper tab and then you could pull it up over your shoulder. When you were ready to take it off, hook it at the top and let it fall. It was long enough, I would say about 2 feet. I still have one in my jewelry box. I don't use it as much as I used to, I try to find clothing that fastens in front. Uncle Arthur Itus has left his gift in my shoulders. Someone somewhere must still make them. They are worth the money if you can find one.
I'm a GG and love to chat with anyone, except people that hate.