Suggested Posting Guidelines - Updated!!

Do you have questions about fashion etiquette, or etiquette in general? Ask your questions here!

Moderators: CathyAnn, Eileen (SO)

SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Suggested Posting Guidelines - Updated!!

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Hello, Everyone!

I’m the Moderator for this new forum section, and I’m so very glad to be here! I have just a couple of reminders and/or requests:

1. To the GG's: I wish to remind you that you are encouraged to respond to any of the posts made here by the CD’s. This section is a group effort, and although I do check this section out several times a day, I don't want to be the 'only' GG responding to the posts. This is not 'my' section but 'our' section to help the CD's.

2. To the CD’s: Please do not post your original question to any ‘one’ GG in particular. Your question(s) may be answered by any one of a number of the GG’s here, and I wish to encourage that participation. Please, just post your question(s), and at least one of us GG’s will respond.

3. Anyone may respond to a post here!! I only ask that, if at all possible, the first response be made by a GG, as this section implies. If you're a CD and you see a new topic that you'll be the 'first responder' to - then, by all means, please respond!! :bigsmile: I promise not to come after you with that wet noodle!! :P

I welcome any questions or comments by PM.

Thank you, everyone, for making this Dear GG forum a success!
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Re: Suggested Posting Guidelines for Dear GG - Updated!!

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Hi, Everyone -

I have decided to rename this section to Fashion and Etiquette Q&A because over the years this section has evolved and that seems to be the more appropriate title.

All members can answer the questions or provide advice, it's no longer 'just the GGs' who have "first dibs" on answering.

Thank you for your participation!

(--)

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------