Breezies bras/panties

Do you have questions about fashion etiquette, or etiquette in general? Ask your questions here!

Moderators: CathyAnn, Eileen (SO)

Jadeanne
Miss Ruby Goddess

Breezies bras/panties

Post by Jadeanne »

Dear GG,

My wife and I have seen Breezies bras and panties offered on QVC, and my wife said she might be interested in them.

As a point of reference, my wifes favorite bras are Bali Double support (both cotton and original designs) and panties are Jockey For Her cotton French cut.

What are the experiences of our forum GGs with Breezies?

Jadeanne
Georgia(SO)
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Georgia(SO) »

Ummm... dunno what they are...
-g, :?
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

My preferred bras and hikinis panties are made by Vassarette, and I've never heard of the Breezies line, either! I'll be happy to wander over to QVC to look at them for you, though, and render an opinion. :-k

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Jadeanne -

I found the following info on the Breezies UltimAir Lining product here:

http://www.qvc.com/asp/frameset.asp?cla ... -INTIMATES

For all-day comfort and flattering shape, this Breezies(R) bra features UltimAir(R) cup lining and underwire support. UltimAir keeps you cool by transporting perspiration and moisture to the outer layer of the bra for quick drying and odor control. Adjustable elastic straps and triple adjustable hook-and-eye back closure.

This info was found by clicking on the Breezies banner:

Women's > Breezies® > UltimAir® - - UltimAir® Lining offers these benefits:

* Keeps You Cooler and Drier - - UltimAir has a special fiber that transports moisture away from your body.

* Controls Staining on the Fabric - - Perfect for a woman's special needs.

* Controls Unwanted Odor on the Fabric

* Tune in to QVC for Breezies Intimates Collection, Wednesday, March 8, 2006 from 2 – 3 a.m. ET.

Based upon what I have seen at QVC (above), it appears that these bras and panties will be great for someone who 'glows' while wearing bras and panties, and for someone who needs more of a full-figure support product, although I note they also offer the Hi-Cut Briefs in Cotton and Nylon Lycra.

Personally, I would not be interested in these bras as I do not require 'full figure' support. The hi-cut briefs in nylon lycra look more interesting, as they appear similar in design to the Hanes Her Way Elegance Hi-Cut Briefs, which are also made of nylon lycra. However, I object to their high prices. Breezies nylon panties are $8.00/each plus S&H; Hanes are about $7.00/package of 5, no S&H because WalMart, K-Mart, etc. keep them in stock.

I seem to remember you saying that if certain items don't fit your wife, they will probably fit you, correct? I would suggest that you buy your wife the Breezies bra and panties if she's that interested in them, and then you can provide us with both of your product reviews - good, bad, or indifferent! :mrgreen:

I'm sorry that neither Georgia nor myself can offer you any more assistance than this. ***huh*** We never said we were all-knowing!! :oops:

(--)

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
Jadeanne
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Jadeanne »

SilverLady and Georgia,

Thank you for your responses.

My wife does need full figure support in a bra. Her Bali Double Support size is 42C - she says that Balis are a bit larger in band size than some other brands and takes a 44C in some other brands.

I will consider getting her a Breezies soft cup bra sometime if the price seems right and she says yes (she doesn't like underwires) so she can try it out for the fit and the lining. I think they may be offered in sets with the panties sometimes as QVC specials.

If any other GGs have tried Breezies (especially the bras) and would like to post their impressions, it would be appreciated.

Thanks again,
Jadeanne
Sissy
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Sissy »

I have a Breezies bra and found the size runs a bit small. It is definitely the heaviest bra I have. I call it my industrial strength bra.
Jadeanne
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Jadeanne »

Sissy,

Thank you for the response. It looks like if I decide to order, it will be a size 44C.

If I do buy any, I will post a report in this thread.

I would still appreciate input from Breezies owners/wearers.

Jadeanne