What is the most difficult aspect of being the SO of a CDer?

Do you have questions about fashion etiquette, or etiquette in general? Ask your questions here!

Moderators: CathyAnn, Eileen (SO)

Eileen (SO)

Re: What is the most difficult aspect of being the SO of a C

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Alora,

This being an older post, and most responses seem to accept the husband's Cd activities in various degrees. Your post seem to suggest that he wishes to go much further than cross dressing. That, my dear, is the worst fear that us female partners have. Upon first learning fully of my guy's desires, the thoughts are, he wants to be a woman. Worse yet, involved with men while portraying as a woman. Then coming home and we're all good as a couple? Not in my world!
Speaking only from my own experience and relationship, he gets to dress as female when ever needed. We are in a hetero, male/female relationship. I love 'her' girlfriends when we get together. He very much enjoys being the man about the home, King of his Castle. Not my words, his.

You stated that Gwen is a good friend, lover and wife for you. That's a relationship that personally I could not do. You've gone that far in accepting Gwen, how far is your limit? As an equal partner, certain ground rules should be established. If Gwen becomes the dominant personality, are you ready to be seen as a in lesbian relationship? Have you clearly stated your wishes? Like Gwen should be less of a presence.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Alora (SO)
Miss Crystal Goddess

Re: What is the most difficult aspect of being the SO of a C

Post by Alora (SO) »

There is my dilemma. I want to respect his choices to be whatever or whoever he choices

I love being married to a man. I find that if I let go and let him be Gwen for awhile I really miss a man.

We've been lucky where we have talked where all I have to do is say I want a man tonight and Gwen takes a break.

Funny, last night we both wanted to play. He wanted to be a man and I wanted the opposite.
Go figure.

I guess I'm still trying to figure out at this stage what are my limits now, etc.
Alora (SO)