CD/TG & Christianity

Do you have questions about fashion etiquette, or etiquette in general? Ask your questions here!

Moderators: CathyAnn, Eileen (SO)

SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Re: CD/TG & Christianity

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Hi, All -

The question was posed to the GG's for their thoughts and opinions on this subject. As a reminder, here's what this topic is all about:
GiniMacRae wrote:If you're a GG Christian in a relationship with a Christian CD/TG BG, how do you "make it work" in regards to your faith??? - - Emphasis added by SL.
I will not say that a CD cannot comment . . . but those comments should be kept on-topic, okay?

Carolynn -

In answer to your question, normally most discussions on religion (as well as politics and current events) belong in the Hot Topics section. I'm allowing this topic to stay in the Dear GG section provided it does not turn into a "food fight" for a religious debate. If/when I feel the thread is turning into a debate, then I will move it to Hot Topics - of that you can be sure (it's written in cyber-stone)!

*Hugs*

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
Virginia
Goddess of the Universe

Post by Virginia »

One More time!!!

So you say your God is perfect?! Your God does not make mistakes!?

GREAT!

Here stands Virginia --------- what do you think?!

Love ya.

Virginia
First star to the right, then straight on 'till mornin!
Lydia
We Will Never Forget You - Rest in Peace

Post by Lydia »

If SL will let me make one more comment:

What kind of supposedly intelligent creator would make a being where the pleasure and amusement centers are intertwined with the sewage disposal system?

Lydia
"There comes a time ... when you must grasp the bull by the tail and face the situation."
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

OK you two, as SL has saids this belongs in "hot topics"
I have an opinion .