Virginia's recent story made me think of Root Beer.

A special place to remember our members, their partners, and their children who have passed away.

Moderator: KimberlyS

Michelle Miller
Miss Golden Goddess

Virginia's recent story made me think of Root Beer.

Post by Michelle Miller »

Last edited by Michelle Miller on Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Michelle-
"Inside me, there's a thin girl, screaming to get out, but cookies & ice cream usually shut her right up."
Anita
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anita »

Thanks, Michelle. That meant a lot to me.
Virginia
Goddess of the Universe

Post by Virginia »

What a great story!!!!! I guess it is like the old adage says. "it's the little things in life!"

I hope I don't coop your story, but my step-grandfather was also a unique individual. His best friend, married my grandmother, when she was 16, before or after she was pregnant with my mother?? He and my step-grandfather both enlisted (or were drafted) into WW I. My grandfather told my step-grandfather (his best friend) "If I don't come back, I want you to marry Irene (my grandmother)" He didn't and his best friend did and the rest as they say is history. Some 50 + years together and they even had the priviledge of raising some brat that later found out that he was actually transgendered and ended up on this forum laughing and crying, lossing and winning with all of you!!!!!

Love you all, my sisters!!!

Virginia
First star to the right, then straight on 'till mornin!
Stephanie W
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Stephanie W »

Michelle

What a lovely story. Thanks for sharing.

Stephanie