Sad news

A special place to remember our members, their partners, and their children who have passed away.

Moderator: KimberlyS

DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Sad news

Post by DonnaT »

Sad news.

A former member of this forum, Rachel Ann took her own life last week.

May she now be at peace.
DonnaT
Angie
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Angie »

Donna,

Today is not the day for good news with Rachel's passing and the events at Virginia Tech. My sincere condolences go out to Rachel's family and to all of the people affected by today's tragedy.

Take Care,
Angie
Amelie-Laveau
Permanently Banned

Post by Amelie-Laveau »

Rachael was one of my first friends that I met online, around the same time I met you Donna,,, I'll miss her.

At least she isn't suffering anymore.
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

I never had the pleasure of meeting Rachel Ann, but I wish to extend my condolences to her friends and family.

The events at Virginia Tech today - a senseless tragedy, also, and our sympathies to the victims' families and friends. [-o<

- SL and Virginia
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
Jeannie
Miss Ruby Goddess

That's so sad

Post by Jeannie »

Dying by your own hands is the cruelest thing you can do to yourself and all the people who loved you that you left behind. You feel terrible that you didn't see the warning signs and feel responsible. It might sound strange but you almost want to kill them and say"Why the hell did you do that!" I had the unfortunate experience with my cousin Frankie who was a great guy and killed himself at age 22. I still don't know why and it destroyed his parents.
And Silver lady I watched the news about Virginia tech and I don't know what to say. The world is going mad. It's a culture of hatred and killing. I feel sorry for the kids today. What will it be like in 30 years?

Love
Jeannie
Tink (GG)
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Tink (GG) »

I am just sick over this news. If only we could have helped Rachel Ann. She will now be a Guardian Angel watching over us all. hugs~ tink
Art & Life are ONE!
Jill S
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Jill S »

Hard to imagine the pain it must take to bring someone to that point.
May this remind us to look out for each other during hardtimes.

"Fly on Little Wing" JH
Amelie-Laveau
Permanently Banned

Post by Amelie-Laveau »

One note:

There was someone that I know that was in contact with Rachael and she got assurances that Rachael wasn't going to harm herself, Rachael had told this person that all is OK and there is no need to worry. And then , well, you know the rest. Someone was there trying to help, but sometimes the desire to die is too strong.
Sunshine Girl(SO)
E-mail address not valid - Contact Admin

Post by Sunshine Girl(SO) »

My dearest prayer goes out to her [-o< . This is a very tradgic and real part of many in this lifestyle. It's such a shame that it has to be that way.

Sunny :sorry:
Phylis Anne
Miss Emerald Goddess

re sad news

Post by Phylis Anne »

on this day of sadness my heart goes out to all the people affected by the tragedy that happened yesterday in virginia tech.also i never met rachel anne but may she rest in peace and may we all wish that this world would become a better place for all good people .phylisanne
My name is Phylis Anne and I am enjoying my life as a crossdresser and being a woman who loves life
Maria
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Maria »

My condolences go out to Rachel's family and friends; and also to the people that were affected by the tragedy at Virginia Tech.

Maria
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

My such and waste of human life, I feel very sad to hear about Rachel I'm so sorry
Carla L
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Carla L »

I join in by expressing my sincere condolences to Rachel's family and friends.

I feel so much for her family.
Huggs,

Carla
JoAnnDallas
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by JoAnnDallas »

It is sad to hear when someone takes their own life. A few years ago I felt this pain first-hand. My brother-in-law took his own life. It sadens not only the love ones but all that they knew. I and a sister of mine (Emily Ann Brown) both went to Virginia Tech. She grad from there. I took some of my Master work there. Both of us studied in Norris Hall. Emily's daughter also went to VT and staying the same dorm. I am currently listening and watching the memorial service to all of the brave souls that lost their life and those that were wounded.
Summer
Miss Crystal Goddess

A Sad day indeed.

Post by Summer »

My heart goes out to the family. It reminds us to be more mind-full of others. To try and help if we can. Stress is a horrible thing to deal with.
She is in a better place now. Lets us not forget.
Summer