Couples Logging In - A Reminder!!

All the rules and guidelines for this Forum will be found here. Please note they are all equally and strictly enforced. If you have questions about them (interpretation, etc.), please contact Kimberlys or a site moderator direct via PM.

Moderator: KimberlyS

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: Couples Logging In - A Reminder!!

Post by KimberlyS »

We wish to remind all the 'couples' that we have on the forum to please log in using your own account name! If you do not have your own account name, then it is easy enough to register, and we ask the GG's to use either the (SO) or (GG) tag behind their name.

We have seen several instances in recent weeks where the CD and/or the SO have logged in using their partner's account name, instead of their own, and have also been making posts. Those members in question have been sent PM's regarding this situation.

As a result, and for obvious reasons, those few SO's accounts will be temporarily suspended from the SO-only section of the forum until they contact me via PM for readmittance. I am truly sorry, but I must do this to protect the privacy of the GG-only sections of the forum.

We ask that all couples NOT share their passwords with each other or have them auto-saved on shared internet-accessible devices. Genetic males are strictly forbidden in the GG/SO-only sections of the forum, and anyone found breaking that rule will be permanently banned from the forum regardless of their reason. [-(

Thank you for your cooperation.

- Kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.