Members with Inactive Email Addresses

All the rules and guidelines for this Forum will be found here. Please note they are all equally and strictly enforced. If you have questions about them (interpretation, etc.), please contact Kimberlys or a site moderator direct via PM.

Moderator: KimberlyS

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Members with Inactive Email Addresses

Post by KimberlyS »

Hi, All -

We wish to remind everyone that members' email addresses need to be kept current. If your address is no longer active (ie, you've changed it to another one) then you must contact the site administrator or Kimberlys and your email will change it on your behalf. Members do not have the ability to change their email address; if a member attempts to do this on their own they will only deactivate their account and they will not be able to log in again until I re-activate their account.

Whenever a member's email address is found to be incorrect (ie, no longer active) I change their "Goddess" title, amend their signature block, and remove their ability to send/receive emails, whether they are from fellow members, automatic topic reply notices, or notice of private messages. I no longer attempt to contact that member via PM to correct the situation, simply because 9 times out of 10 the member either (a) is no longer an active member here, (b) never checks their PMs, (c) forgets to reply, or (d) just chooses to ignore my PM. [-X [-X

Please remember that it is always the member's responsibility to keep their email address current, and it only takes a minute to send me a PM with their correct address. :roll:

Thank you, and have a wonderful day!

- Kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.