Re-Posting of News Articles, Blog Posts, and the Like

All the rules and guidelines for this Forum will be found here. Please note they are all equally and strictly enforced. If you have questions about them (interpretation, etc.), please contact Kimberlys or a site moderator direct via PM.

Moderator: KimberlyS

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re-Posting of News Articles, Blog Posts, and the Like

Post by KimberlyS »

Hi, All -

Lately I have been noticing more members re-posting entire news articles, member-only group postings (such as from Yahoo and Google Groups), blog posts, and the like. In addition, some members are not checking to see if someone else has already posted the same article and/or link before making their post which results in double and occasionally triple threads (or posts) on the same subject.

We are pleased that so many members are interested in keeping up-to-date on these current events, as well as helping our fellow members. However, please keep in mind that reprints of these articles in your posts also take up a lot of space which results in a cluttered and messy forum; more importantly, they are using a lot of our server's resources, which may slow down our site. Reprints of these articles and postings, without the express permission of the author(s), may be a violation of applicable copyright laws . . . and yes, they do apply to the internet. Please be advised that even with the original author's permission, we will not allow reprinting/reposting of articles at this Forum without the Site Administrator's express permission to do so. I also direct your attention to the Forum's Registration Agreement Terms which states, in pertinent part: "You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or any other material that may violate any applicable laws." {Emphasis added}

We ask that you continue to share these articles, but please provide us with just a brief description and the link to the article, etc.. There is no hardship being placed upon members and/or the public to click on those links and read the article(s) from the original source; remember, not everyone is interested in reading the article. I will be editing those posts that contain both the full article and the link. At the sole discretion of the Site Administrator(s), continuous violation from this time forward may result in suspension of that member; only 1 warning will be given. :(

Depending upon the relevancy of the topic at hand, exceptions to this rule may be given and reprints/reposts may be allowed; please contact Kimberlys requesting permission for a full reprint prior to any posting of said item. However, such exceptions are at the sole discretion of the Site Administrator(s) and are not 'guaranteed.'

In the event of duplicate topics/threads on the same 'event' the oldest topic will remain, and the newer one(s) will be either locked or deleted, depending upon the number of posts in those threads.

Thank you for your cooperation.

- Kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.