TOR Browsers, Temporary, Disposable Email &/or IP Addresses

All the rules and guidelines for this Forum will be found here. Please note they are all equally and strictly enforced. If you have questions about them (interpretation, etc.), please contact Kimberlys or a site moderator direct via PM.

Moderator: KimberlyS

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

TOR Browsers, Temporary, Disposable Email &/or IP Addres

Post by KimberlyS »

We have seen some people using TOR browsers, and we have also been noticing that some people are registering with 'disposable', aka temporary, email addresses, and others are registering with an 'anonymous' IP address such as those offered by "PacketFlip" and the like.

We do NOT allow any of them to be used here, and if you plan on registering with the forum using this type of browser, email address or IP address, your registration will be deleted in its entirety and without notice to you. Further, we will block all email addresses and/or IPs from those providers.

Please note that we do not rent, sell, or trade of our members' information to anyone . . . we never have, and we never will. :no:

Thank you for your cooperation!

- Kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.