'Spam Blocker' and 'Sender Request' Email Forms

All the rules and guidelines for this Forum will be found here. Please note they are all equally and strictly enforced. If you have questions about them (interpretation, etc.), please contact Kimberlys or a site moderator direct via PM.

Moderator: KimberlyS

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

'Spam Blocker' and 'Sender Request' Email Forms

Post by KimberlyS »

Hi, Everyone -

I note that quite a few members, as well as proposed new members, have enabled the "spam blocker" function with their email account, and a few are also using software from the website "www.boxbe.com"; this function generates an automatic "allow sender request form" email which is sent out upon receipt of any email from the forum. At the present time, those email providers are EarthLink and PeoplePC, although I am sure that other providers will be soon following suit.

Emails coming from the Forum, or myself in the case of user name changes for proposed new members, utilize different email addresses. I am sorry, but I just do not have the time to 'reply' to those spam blocker/sender request forms for each and every email address which may (or may not) come from the Forum and its Administrators. Accordingly, those sender request forms will be ignored. [-( As a reminder, it is the responsibility of all members to add the forum's main email address [ siteadmin (at) crossdressers-haven (dot) com ] to their contact list.

In the case of those emails coming from proposed new members, whose accounts have not yet been activated at the forum, their accounts will be deleted in their entirety. Proposed new members are asked to add the forum's main email address [ siteadmin (at) crossdressers-haven (dot) com ] to their contact list before registering for the forum. New registrations generate an automatic response email acknowledging their registration and reminding them their account has not yet been activated.

Thank you for your cooperation.

- Kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.