Posting Email Addresses & Contact Information

All the rules and guidelines for this Forum will be found here. Please note they are all equally and strictly enforced. If you have questions about them (interpretation, etc.), please contact Kimberlys or a site moderator direct via PM.

Moderator: KimberlyS

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Posting Email Addresses & Contact Information

Post by KimberlyS »

Hi, Everyone -

As you are aware, we do not permit the posting of any email addresses (even if they are of a commercial vein), nor any other contact information such as any 'messenger' platforms and the like. :no: The reason for this is very simple: all posts are visible to the general public (ie, non-members and search bots alike) and this rule is to protect the privacy, anonymity, and security concerns of all our members. Those are the same reasons why our Member list and all member profiles (and photo gallery, too) are not visible to non-members (or members who are not logged in to the forum).

Members may contact each other via Private Message (PM) or email through the forum.

Any posts, signatures, or member profiles containing visible email addresses or other contact information will either be edited or deleted in their entirety, depending upon the situation, by the Moderator(s) or Site Administrator(s).

Thank you for your cooperation.

- Kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.