Changing Your User Name

All the rules and guidelines for this Forum will be found here. Please note they are all equally and strictly enforced. If you have questions about them (interpretation, etc.), please contact Kimberlys or a site moderator direct via PM.

Moderator: KimberlyS

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Changing Your User Name

Post by KimberlyS »

Hi, Everyone -

We know that occasionally members will wish to change/amend their user names, and that is fine. Changing/amending your user name is permissible provided the new name complies with our user name rules and guidelines. Should a member wish to change/amend their user name, please contact me via PM and I will be happy to make the change on your behalf; any requests made in the open forum will be ignored and/or deleted.

It is the Members' responsibility to search the Members list (link above) to ensure the amended name they desire is available. I will no longer conduct that search for the member. [-(

It is also the Members' responsibility to ensure the user name they desire conforms to our rules for user names.
http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 65&t=15981" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please do not attempt to change your user name on your own!! [-( The result? You will just end up deactivating your account, and then you will either (a) try to contact us to re-activate your account, or (b) attempt to re-register using a new name but the same email address (and the system will automatically delete the new account as being a duplicate). [-X

That is why we ask that you contact me with your new user name . . . because only a Site Admin can successfully change them!! :yes:

Thank you for your cooperation.

- Kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.