Images in Posts

All the rules and guidelines for this Forum will be found here. Please note they are all equally and strictly enforced. If you have questions about them (interpretation, etc.), please contact Kimberlys or a site moderator direct via PM.

Moderator: KimberlyS

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Images in Posts

Post by KimberlyS »

While we do enjoy reading your posts and looking at your photos of various events or outings that you have experienced, we would ask that you please post those photos either in the Photo Gallery or provide a link for viewing them at a service like PhotoBucket, Flickr, etc. All Photo Gallery rules will be enforced. http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 65&t=15987" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In general, we do not permit photos or images in posts as they take up more room on the Forum's server, as well as increases the website's bandwidth. Clicking on the links to your photos will not impose any hardship on the members. Links also serve to maintain the Forum's classy image and provides a format that is easy to read and view for all concerned.

Occasionally, however, photos or images may be permitted, depending upon the subject of the thread, image size, nature of the photo or image, and relevancy, and those photos/images will be at the sole discretion of the administrators. It is recommended that permission is sought prior to the posting of the photo or image; all requests must be directed to Site Administrator or Kimberlys via PM.

Additionally, all images must conform to the rules and guidelines in place at the Forum, even those being accessed by a link in your post.

As a reminder, links to any photos within our own photo gallery are strictly forbidden due to privacy concerns and will be deleted. In addition, the member may face suspension of forum privileges, and possibly permanent banishment from the forum, at the sole discretion of the Site Administrator.

We thank you for your cooperation in these matters.

- Kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.