FAQs, Stickys and Official Topics

All the rules and guidelines for this Forum will be found here. Please note they are all equally and strictly enforced. If you have questions about them (interpretation, etc.), please contact Kimberlys or a site moderator direct via PM.

Moderator: KimberlyS

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

FAQs, Stickys and Official Topics

Post by KimberlyS »

Hello All -

In an effort to make it easier to find various topics within the Forum, we have decided to make the Ask Us . . . aka FAQs the general repository for forum-related 'how to' and 'why' queries, and the Forum Rules & Guidelines section the general repository for the rules and guidelines of the forum. The following topics have been moved from the New Members and Fun Stuff sections into the Ask Us . . . FAQs section:

Photo Gallery: how to - viewtopic.php?t=3594

Avatars, photos, smileys, in-post images: how-to - viewtopic.php?t=3342

As you may have noticed, we have converted the various "official" threads into Stickies. It is my hope that because Stickies are always "on top" of the regular posts - making them easier to find - that this will help to reduce new threads from being started when they really belong in these "official" threads. This is in an effort to reduce clutter and redundant postings, and keep the Forum easier to read, and we (the Mods and myself) really appreciate your cooperation.

Off Topics: Non-Gender Conversations
THE OFFICIAL: Our Pet Pics - viewtopic.php?t=5984

THE OFFICIAL: Recipe Exchange Place - viewtopic.php?t=123

THE OFFICIAL: Open Conversation Place - viewtopic.php?t=9566

THE OFFICIAL: What Are You Doing Now? - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14272

THE OFFICIAL: TG Weather Network - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14281

THE OFFICIAL: What Are You Listening To Now? - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14312

Fun Stuff While En Femme
THE OFFICIAL: I Added A Few Pix To The Photo Album #2 - viewtopic.php?t=13354

THE OFFICIAL: Fun Stuff on Videos - Members & Friends - viewtopic.php?t=10493

THE OFFICIAL: CD-TG Friendly Travel Sites - viewtopic.php?t=10097

THE OFFICIAL: What did you buy today? #3 - viewtopic.php?t=13033

THE OFFICIAL: What are you wearing today? #3 - viewtopic.php?t=10664

THE OFFICIAL: What were the first items you wore? - viewtopic.php?t=6755

CD & TG Talk
THE OFFICIAL: Crossdressing Movie & Theatre Discussion - viewtopic.php?t=7634

Do You Know How I Feel?
THE OFFICIAL: How to Tell Your Wife - A Manual of Love - viewtopic.php?t=107

THE OFFICIAL: The Positive Thread - viewtopic.php?t=6287

As a reminder, any new topics started - which should have been posted in the appropriate "official" threads - will be automatically deleted. The author will receive only one PM citing the reason for the deletion with a link to this Announcement, and any subsequent deleted threads will just be deleted. One warning PM is more than enough and, although we do not like to do so, continued blatant violation of these guidelines can, and will, result in suspension. :(

Thank you for your cooperation!!

- Kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.