THE OFFICIAL: What did you buy today? #3

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Martina Hall
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: THE OFFICIAL: What did you buy today? #3

Post by Martina Hall »

Ladies, you may want to check out your local Big Lots, if you are interested in a Rhonda Shear Ahh bra. I would not have bought one at the reg. price of $ 19.99, but in the clearance rack, there it was. And only $3.00.
It was worth a try, and I'm glad I did. This might be The Bra.
Works well under a control cami. Looks and feels just like a bra-less GG.
I should add, I wear silicone forms, no glue.
When in the Big Lots area, always stop in. Have no idea why it was clearance.
I AM my own hot girlfriend.
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Target in Australia has an end of winter stock sale so I went to investigate and bought a nice light woollen skirt for only $7.00 marked down from $25.00.

What amazed me most is that it is a size 12 and fits comfortably where all my other skirts are size 14 and just a tad loose. While I have not really been trying to loose weight I have been watching my diet and exercising more since finishing work. It must be paying off because of the drop in skirt size. I won't get rid of the size 14's just yet as I will no doubt put on weight again in the future.

I also bought some nice new pink, skin colour and white coloured panties.
Requal
Martina Hall
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martina Hall »

Now that's a good eye for a bargain.
Andrea F.
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Andrea F. »

Andrea had a great day of shopping for her first skirt. I went to Goodwill around 3:30PM on Oct. 1. I looked at the skirts and looked in the size 18 section. Found this lovely beige below the knee skirt with a zipper closure and a nice satin underlining. I also picked up some work shorts as well. I then proceeded to the changing room to try on the skirt. When I found that it fit, I was amazed about the freedom that skirts offer. If I could, I would prefer wearing them to work for comfort, however I can't. After trying on my skirt, I took it and my shorts to the counter and paid for them. The clerk never said a word about what I was buying. This does boost my confidence in shopping for my feminine attire now. After I got home and waited till dark, I wore my skirt and walked outside to the mailbox to get the mail. I have to say, that was a very interesting and comfortable experience walking outside in it. I then knew my life was changing as I did that.
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Due to the good buy that I found at Target I retuned to another close by store and snagged another bargain. A nice flowered skirt again for $7.00 reduced from $30.00. Also picked up a mauve mid length sleeve top to go with the skirt, $7.00 down from $14.00.

Unfortunately the sale has now finished so no more bargains.
Requal
Ms. Erin
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Ms. Erin »

I was shopping for a nice shoulder bag and at Rainbow I found just what I needed. I did not knew they sell plus sizes clothes so I checked out there section and they have such lovely dresses that I couldn't resist.

And in my favorite colors of red, white and black. :) I bought one of those dresses and while I was at it I added a blouse, perfume and arm lace. And I did get my shoulder bag. *-*

Then it was of to Target. I got some nice panties and a tank top, all black. And some foundation makeup stuff.

This girl went for it. I now have almost two outfits. (and two sexy lingerie outfits)
I am a woman of trans experience.
Ms. Erin
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Ms. Erin »

Just came back from Payless after I found out they stock size 13. So I got me a nice pair of boots and heels. (not to high about 2 inch or so)

This girl could not resist the heels they where on clearance only 12 dollar. _P
Vicki OShea
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Vicki OShea »

I hit an online sale last night and bought a new bra, some pantyhose. Then this morning I bought a couple of sweater tops to go with my new leggings and yoga pants. I love having to rebuild the wardrobe, I get to shop!
Ms. Erin
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Ms. Erin »

Vicki OShea wrote:I love having to rebuild the wardrobe, I get to shop!
Yes girl you go. One of my GG friends told me I should just go-ahead and sell my male clothes, to clean up the closet and get more outfits.

It's a thought as I am 24/7 \:D/
Ms. Erin
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Ms. Erin »

This weekend was great, this girl got two new heels and a two skirts. But the nicest gift I gave myself was the dvd "To Wong Foo, thanks for anything".

Watched it last night while in anticipation for the Laser hair removal lady to call back, see another treat.

It is a great movie, love it.
Martina Hall
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martina Hall »

Must.... resist urge..... wait, Martina, wait....for after Xmas sales! And hope for less brutal weather!
Sarah T
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Sarah T »

A white purse and knee lenth blue skirt that I adored when I saw it. A girl has to treat herself.
Lily
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Lily »

I got a great little black dress. A nice blue dress. A new top and mini skirt and a blue satin night gown. All for $35.
I love a good thrift store. *-*
Lillian Paterson

-------
My girlfriend still doesn't know why her sweaters are always stretched out.” -- Ed Wood
Mike P.
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Mike P. »

I just ordered this yesterday,
http://www.qvc.com/Liz-Claiborne-New-Yo ... 35285-CSWB" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

But now HSN has some nice dresses on sale too, so I really want to get this as well, but will wait to see if I have enough.

http://www.hsn.com/products/liz-lange-s ... ss/7442252" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Samantha Jane
"Let your heart sing loudly!"
Robyn
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Robyn »

Oh, that Liz Lange is cute. I hope you have enough money for that one too Samantha Jane. *-*
Normal, just not average,
Robyn