The Best Time Ever

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

April Rose
Miss Golden Goddess

The Best Time Ever

Post by April Rose »

I was having lunch at a mall food court the other day when I couldn't help overhearing a woman talking about "the best time ever" , and describing the dress she wore. I wasn't trying to eaves drop, so I didn't hear much more than that. But on the way home it had me thinking about, not the first time, or the biggest adventure, or even going out, but what was the best, most enjoyable time I have spent dressed as a woman?

I am 64 and have been cross dressing all my life. I have had my adventures out, in my younger days, including some memorable ones, on both coasts.

I think that the "best time" I ever had, dressed as a woman, was about five years ago. I was able to spend
three days straight, without ever having to revert to male clothing. I spent my mornings doing housework and my afternoons relaxing. We have a front porch that is fairly private, and i was able to sit out there, in a dress, working my embroidery in the fresh spring air. I remember it as a time of feminine contentment, and I remember being quite aware of my good fortune in being able to live the way I live.

I would love to read your thoughts on when you had, not just the most adventurous times, but the BEST times you have had in a dress.
I am a vessel of the Goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Re: The Best Time Ever

Post by Carol Ann »

Wow those were the good old days, I guess the most fun and some of the best times we have ever had was long before the children came along.

My wife would have supper on the table my cloths were all lay out as to what she wanted me dress into for the night.
We would go everywhere as two women and have the most fun you could ever have. I guess the funniest time was when we both got hit on in a little bar, (no comment) \:D/ .

To this day Carol still dresses everyday and still goes out shopping or what ever only down side is the wife can no longer get out with me other to and from a doctors appt. :(
Carole Hill
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Carole Hill »

I have had many good times while wearing a dress. It is hard to pick the "best".

One time that does stand out in my memory happened when I was relatively new to being out while en femme. I attended a support group meeting and had several very interesting conversations with SOs of CDs. I enjoy talking to wives/girl friends much more than other CDs. It was early December and as I walked to my car I could hear my heels on the sidewalk and I could feel the breeze gently blowing my skirt. It was a feeling that I won't forget.
Hugs, Carole
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

Very hard for me to decide what was my best time ever. I think my better times are when my friends leave me at my watering hole and it's still a bit early. Sometimes the bar is packed and I have the spare seating by my self so I invite folks to join me. It's been wonderful to just chat with strangers and enjoy the atmosphere.

Other good times are my girl nights out with a few GGs for a dinner and entertainment or even a shopping trip.
{squeezes}
Davita
Sarah Beth
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Sarah Beth »

The best time I ever had was not to long after our son moved out and we had the house ourselves. For once my in laws weren't in some medical crisis and my parents were out of town and I wasn't busy with work. It was one of the few times my wife ever suggested I dress up. She mentioned a dress I had gotten at dress barn a few months ago that I have never really worn and suggested and put it on. I went and got dresss and we spent the day doing ordinary things, cooking, a little cleaning some laundry.

That afternoon we made love and enjoyed intimacy for some time. I thought after that it would be over with but she suggested I keep on dressing. This was on a Friday and stayed dressed until until Sunday. She has never again suggested something like this to me, I wonder why but I don't want to ask her about it It was just such a spontaneous and wonderful time.
"It takes all kinds of kinds"
Miranda Lambert
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

Sarah,

Come on girl it's because she love's YOU \:D/
BelindaH
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by BelindaH »

I have had a lot of great times when i have ventured out dressed with friends. I remember when a group of us went to the Renaissance Fair near Tuxedo New York. We had a great time all day. I wore a long skirt and a corset). When we were leaving, we struck up a conversation with one of the folks who worked there. They were surprised to hear that we had paid, and invited us to drop by the office the next time we wanted to come, and we could get in free. Sometimes it pays to be clocked.
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

My best time ever was one weekend when my wife went to visit my son in Adelaide. She left Friday and returned Monday.

From the time I arrived home from the airport on Friday afternoon till the time I left for the airport on Monday, Requal was the only person in the house. It was pure bliss.
Requal
Carol Esme
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Carol Esme »

My best time ever was the day I signed up with a dressing service. I asked for a make-over not for a night club rather for a shopping trip to Target or similar. I got what I asked for and then was challenged to go out and do just that. We hit the local mall and several shops. I spent up big, then we went for dinner at an Italian restaurant. It was really hard to de-princess when I got home. My mentor claimed I passed perfectly. I was too happy to care.
I managed several solo outings in the next few days and haven't looked back.

PS My avatar is a photo taken that day.
Carol
Trudy
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Trudy »

Best time ever? Wow that covers a lot of years. If I had to pick just a single one I would be after I cam out t my sister and she came to visit me and insisted the 2 sisters go shopping. It wasn't about what I wore or what I bought but rather being treated like the sister I had always wanted to be. :)
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

I think I have a true bestest ever day. Before I said I had a lot of days that could quality, but yesterday was milestone. After teh event was over, a couple of my GGs freinds said thay have never seen me so happy and another said I was giddy. So it's just not my opinion of how good a day I had.

Yesterday I attended the office Christmas party. Now it's not new for some that I am trans and a fair number have either been out with me for lunch or afterhours or merely saw pics. But yesterday was different; I showed up at work fully fem. By this time, some hadn't read my organization-wide blog (coming out to 95000) and some had so now they knew about me, but only a few knew I might attend the party.

I had a couple deer caught in headlights that were totally caught off guard (those are why I have vicitm parties), some that were momentarily confused while they analyzed what just happened and others that came over to me to enjoy the event with me. I got thumbs up from accross the room, congrats in person, compliments on my outfit and more. I had opted for boots and so had many of the other girls; a couple wanted mine. I had my brunette hair with the blonde band (I told you old people can do interesting things with their hair like young folk) and a couple loved it. One manager that I mentioned I might come also might have talked to my boss's boss. Food chain wise, bosses at my boss's level all the way up to the Assoicate CIO were at the party and all talked with me. My boss isn't local so she wasnt at the party. Naturally there were questions about how to address me and there were some goofs, but everyone made an effort to self correct themselves bosses included.

On a side note, I wasn't going to worry about the guards, but I had a spare moment and contacted the local physical security head boss the morning before. I told him what I was up to, I sent him my blog and the official guidance. I told him I wasn't worried, but if there was an issue I was simply going to ask any of the bosses in my office (any that were going to attend the party) to come and remedy the problem. As it turned out the boss had made arrangements with the guards. That having been done there was still a glitch. On my way in, I had called the phys. sec. boss and asked if he wanted to meet me just because he works in the building. So anyway, when I got to the guard, she asked for additional ID after looking at my badge, but then was still confused as to what to do. I asked her to go ahead and call the boss I was talking to; that was honestly a relief to her. He came over and had the boss of the guards come over too. The head boss gave the boss direction and he relayed it to the guard. Silly guard when we were ready to enter the facility then asked if I needed to sign in. The head boss said, no, she's got her badge and she works here. The two bosses and I walked to my office and we talked about what needed to happen next. It seems there is lots of guidance about what needs to be done but no how to implement it. I am my organization's driving force to update physical security policy for the 95000. Can I say, cooollll....
{squeezes}
Davita
Kelly
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Kelly »

I loved the 'side note' Davita!!! In the oxymoron department, it sounds like TSA does it better than your security department!!!!!

Anyway, here is my best time - so far in life (pardon me if I have told this story before).

It was my first time ever stepping out. I was in a JCP store browsing through the racks, picking out things to take to the dressing room. Having a blast. It was a slow night, a Thursday if memory serves, but at the beginning of the back-to-school time of year.

There was a family in the store outfitting the kids. At one point I looked up and the Dad was staring at me. His jaw was on the floor; eyes as big as saucers. Yep, it was the first time I was clocked - the moment of truth.

I looked back, made eye contacts, and - smiled. I was thinking, ok, I am here having fun and you are bored outside a dressing room. His head jerked around and he suddenly found is shoes very interesting. I took my selections off to try them on.

The first hurdle had been cleared and I felt great.

Kelly.
I thought a CD was something you stuck in a computer
Toni_Lynn_P
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Toni_Lynn_P »

Best time ever? There are so many really.

Certainly the time I spent in high school underdressed in training bra and panties, albeit with boys clothes on the exterior. I had a real feeling of self unlike anything I had ever felt before. In many ways I felt 'superior' the those around me, especially the boys, because I was special.

Then there was the Saturday that I went out shopping with an FTM friend of mine. A picture from that day is in the photo gallery. He was all handsome and sharp looking, and I was in denim skirt, blouse and blazer. We looked very much the totally, dare I say, normal couple, and felt very good about ourselves. We shopped and bought clothes, and he acted very much the disinterested boyfriend to counter my shopping is fun girly-ness.

But, no doubt the night I first dressed for my wife. It was scary, to be sure. I made sure my legs were perfect smooth and shaved, that I had just the right nail polish and lipstick, and that my lingerie was oh so very feminine. Her eyes twinkled at me as we sat at the table -- we did not eat out -- and soon after we were romantically entwined.

There have been other nights like this where we were wearing the same lingerie, or where I have dressed her in men's stuff and she has dressed me as the girl I am, but I shall leave those at that.

Hugs

Toni-Lynn
Janine O
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Janine O »

I remember a weekend when my wife was away and I had the house completely to myself. I was able to dress completely from head to toe in as many outfits as I chose and experimented with different makeup presentations. I wore several different wig styles and got to model three different bridemaids gowns complete with a full crinoline petticoat slip. I was in ecstasy.