My first christmas parrty

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Andrea F.
Miss Sapphire Goddess

My first christmas parrty

Post by Andrea F. »

On Saturday Dec. 13th, I had the most wonderful experience going out totally dressed en femme. It all started when I bought a white color block dress with wide purple and black horizontal stripes. I went to JCPenney and went into the woman's section and was looking at the dresses and like the color block dress. I then went to the men's dressing room to try it on and it fit well. I purchased it without feeling nervous. It was such a great experience for me. I then came home, took my shower, shaved, and started to get ready for the party. I wore my VF' full nylon briefs with the cute lace inserts and my white wire free 44c bra with my forms in. I then put on my natural colored stocking fastened to a 6 tab maroon garter belt. I also wore a full white slip under my dress. I then slipped on my dress and it really was such a wonderful experience to be wearing it knowing I am going out to the party dressed as a proper lady.I also wore my white 3 inch high and 1 inch wide heels. Put on my black page boy wig and was like wow. I do look like a woman. I then drove over to Charlees's house and she greeted me warmly. She saw that I wasn't wearing any makeup so she helped to apply a concealer to hide my facial hair. She then applied some color to my cheeks and also applied a nice bright red lipstick to my lips. I then looked in the mirror and was amazed that I was a girl. Other girls came to the party and we had a great time relaxing and being girls. Charlee, served ham, corn casserole, and mashed potatoes. I brought a delicious apple pie. We also had shrimp cocktail, and veggies and dip too. We had lots of girl chat and everyone was so supportive of my very feminine self. They helped me to embrace it and enjoy it. After dinner we had a gift swap, where we bought feminine items to give each other. I brought a JCPenney gift card to the exchange. I received a wonderful package of oil of olay body wash in a silky berry scent and a moisturizer in the same scent. I will start using it to help with my shower routine. So this was my very first time going out totally en femme and I carried myself quite well. It did wake up more feelings of dressing and feeling like a girl. I really do enjoy my girl time. Thanks for being such great supportive ladies here. I have confidence with shopping for just about anything now.
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Re: My first christmas parrty

Post by Carol Ann »

You go girl as you are coming along *-*
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Cool!
DonnaT
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martha G »

Hon, that sounded like a fantastic time.

Keep it up girl!
I AM NOW A WOMAN- I FOUND MYSELF
S. Lisa Smith
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by S. Lisa Smith »

Sounds like fun!!!
Ms. Erin
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Ms. Erin »

Yes you did it, so happy for you. Life is great when you are happy and can be yourself.

You go at it girl, show them who you are. *-*
I am a woman of trans experience.
Martina Hall
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martina Hall »

See? Wasn't that easy and fun?
I AM my own hot girlfriend.
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

A great adventure Andrea. Sounds that you had a wonderful and fulfilling time.
Requal
Catherine
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Catherine »

Hello and thanks to sharing your wonderful day with us

Catherine
Nature Gal (SO)
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Nature Gal (SO) »

Andrea F. wrote:On Saturday Dec. 13th, I had the most wonderful experience going out totally dressed en femme. So this was my very first time going out totally en femme and I carried myself quite well. It did wake up more feelings of dressing and feeling like a girl. I really do enjoy my girl time. Thanks for being such great supportive ladies here. I have confidence with shopping for just about anything now.
Congratulations on taking this BIG STEP! I'm happy to hear it was a total success. ^@^
Nature Gal
Teddi

Post by Teddi »

good for you andrea glad you got out and had some fem fun teddi
Jean Marie
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Jean Marie »

I am very happy for you going to your first party, You will remember this all of your life. I hope you will use thi as a stepping to more and more outings. Now you know you can do it, it will get easier each time. I also went to a Christmas party this year, but far from my first time. Wishing you furthur good luck. Huggzz Jean Marie