Another 3 1/2 days

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

CharLee
Miss Platinum Goddess

Another 3 1/2 days

Post by CharLee »

Well for those who know me and my desire to become a woman and having 3 1/2 days off in a row from work is something I look forward too. After work on Sunday when I got home I got out of my man clothes as quick as I could then cleaned up and then got dressed. I chose to wear my black & white dress with the zebra bodice, full black slip, black girdle with my nude stockings, black panties and black & white bra. Before putting on my forms I sprayed them with my adhesive spray and placed them in my bra. I slipped into my black 3" heels, picked my shoulder length brown wig to wear and put it on, then top off my appearance with a grape color lipstick.

I was now dressed as the woman I want to be and stayed dressed until I went to bed. When I undressed and got ready to go to sleep I chose my multi colored spaghetti strap night gown to wear. With my forms firmly attached to my body ( the adhesive works wonders ) I slipped into my night gown and got into bed and went to sleep. On Monday morning when I awoke and got out of bed, looked into my closet to pick out an outfit to wear for the day. I decide on my multi colored floral print skirt and a short sleeve lime green knit blouse. Changed my panties to a pair of green ones and my bra to a white lace one, picked out my 3" strappy light blue heels to wear, but before I put on my garter belt and stockings I decided to polish both my finger and toe nails in a mauve color nail polish. When the polish was dry I then put on my garter belt and stockings.

When my wife came out of the bedroom, seeing that I was dressed and that she was going to go babysit for our twin grand babies she said to me, " Well since you are dressed would you please sweep and mop the floors today ", which of course I did gladly as the woman of the house. For the remainder of the day I just straightened up around the house, did the dishes and a load of laundry then just relaxed afterwards for the rest of the day. At bedtime I took off my clothes and put on my long sleeve long white night gown and went to sleep.

Today I chose to wear my black girdle & tan stockings, black half slip, changed my panties to a pair of black ones, put on my gray bra over my forms, my black pencil skirt with a pleated hemline and a long sleeve white on white striped blouse and shoes for today are my 3" beige heels. Still wearing my brown wig but changed lipstick to a bright red .

Tonight I'll sleep in my short light blue night gown and worry about what to wear tomorrow. I can't tell you how wonderful it has felt having breasts for these 3 days to make me feel like a real woman, just to say I only wish they were real and a part of my body all the time. If the opportunity ever arises that I would be able to transition, know for a fact I wouldn't hesitate to have the surgery.

I hope I didn't bore or offend anyone here with my posting of my time en femme, just had to express my enjoyment of being the woman I feel I should be with anyone who is of the same ilk.
Emma-A
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Re: Another 3 1/2 days

Post by Emma-A »

That is such a nice story, I hope one day that I will also have such heartwarming stories to tell. The last 2 years have been a bit rough to say the least.
Domonique
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Domonique »

CharLee, Sounds like a wonderful time. Hope you get your wish.
Dom
PhylissH
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by PhylissH »

Hey Char sounds wonderful. My thoughts on transitioning go back and forth. I miss my days of being able to dress for several consecutive days. I know how much you enjoy your time all femmed up.

Hugs Phyliss
" I would rather die while I am living than live when I am dead"

Texas CD, Best of both worlds,
Hugs Phyliss
Robyn
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Robyn »

It's nice to indulge yourself. I look forward to spending at least one full day a week dressed when working from home. It just feels right. :)
Normal, just not average,
Robyn
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

CharLee wrote:When my wife came out of the bedroom, seeing that I was dressed and that she was going to go babysit for our twin grand babies she said to me, " Well since you are dressed would you please sweep and mop the floors today ", which of course I did gladly as the woman of the house. For the remainder of the day I just straightened up around the house, did the dishes and a load of laundry then just relaxed afterwards for the rest of the day.
I'd rather babysit my grandkids ;)
DonnaT
Robyn
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Robyn »

Donna, you got a serious LOL out of me with that remark. :lol:
Normal, just not average,
Robyn
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Great to read that you are having a wonderful time Charlee.

Yes, Requal also loves doing the floors and washing to help out my wife.
Requal
DaniJean
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by DaniJean »

What a great story Char Lee. So glad you are able to express your feminine side and enjoy doing it. Please continue enjoying it and sharing with us.