A few "feel good" words

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Carole Hill
Miss Sapphire Goddess

A few "feel good" words

Post by Carole Hill »

I get my nails done every 3 to 4 weeks. Last week one of the women who works in the salon started chatting in Vietnamese to the woman doing my nails. Soon I realized that she had started talking in English to me. She told me how nice I looked and that I always looked so nice when I cam there.

Later, I was at an Ace Hardware. I asked the cashier where to find something. As I was walking to that area a male mgr. asked if he could help me. I said that the young woman already had. He then proceeded to compliment me on how I looked!

I was dressed in what I call "nice casual". I had on a black blouse with white polkas dots, white capris and tennies, black/white earrings, silver/black jewelry and one of my light gray wigs.

Those few words really made me feel good!
Hugs, Carole
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: A few "feel good" words

Post by Davita »

Yeah, love those compliments; good for you GF. :) It was nice the manager had enough sense to know a compliment from one sex to the other can still be given. I try to make sure when I see anyone looking particularly good that they get a compliment. We need them and we should be also share them.
{squeezes}
Davita
Eileen (SO)

Re: A few "feel good" words

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Sexual harassment!!!

I'm kidding, really. I miss the days when a man could give a compliment without threat of arrest.
It is quite possible that these people realized that Carol may not be the genetic woman she appears to be and offered a compliment to show acceptance. Or the manager has a thing for mature ladies and was hitting on you. :wink:

We shall notice that no State, Federal law, or Municipal Code, made these people respect you. They did so of their own volition.

Anyway, such a great day's experience.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!