Michelle + hotel for 2 nights.

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Michelle Diane
Miss Emerald Goddess

Michelle + hotel for 2 nights.

Post by Michelle Diane »

What with all the craziness of packing for an international move and my brother in law going AWOL yet again and with bad health which has my wife really worried we've decided to go away for the weekend to a hotel to escape everything. Now here's the good bit. My wife has said I can go as Michelle, if I arrive at the hotel as Michelle I MUST stay as Michelle until we check out. That means going down for breakfast, going to the restaurant, a quick nip outside for a cigarette, sitting at the bar/lounge etc.

Joanne was quite adamant that it was girl OR guy no mixing the two. I find this both exhilarating and scary at the same time. True I've been out en-femme before but by myself never with her and never with so many people around. I'm confident I can pass as a woman after two incidents the other week. The first was when we decided to have dinner at a pub in the next village I was dressed fairly neutral with femme jeans (you couldn't tell by looking that they were womans jeans) a plain tee shirt and a reversible body warmer black with yellow on the inside and a pair of simple silver 1/2" hoop earrings. My hair is shoulder length layered razor cut which might have helped.

Anyway we went into the pub and up to the bar to order and the barman greets us with "Good evening ladies is it just a drink or are you having dinner?" Second one was a few days later I was having a cigarette outside a shop when a dishevelled gentleman came up and started going through the ashtray looking for smokeable butts. It had been raining and it was a waste of time for him I gave him some from my pack and he looked at me and said "Thank you miss"... MISS :shock: ?? well it was nice of him to say miss but I'm only a few years younger than him. :)

Sorry rambling as usual. I guess I'm still trying to figure if I should go dressed or not? I don't want to give my wife any more stress should I be found out but on the other have it would be a thrill.

Almost forgot she said if Michelle goes with her we should book a double room so it seems like two girlfriends away for the weekend.

Good ladies of the forum. What would you do?
One wears a mask for so long you forget who you are beneath it......I've now removed my mask.
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Michelle + hotel for 2 nights.

Post by Anthony Simon »

You've got to go as Michelle. If you don't, you'll be forever kicking yourself and going "What if?".

I'd say Joanne is engaged by the project of having you go as a girl. Hope your brother-in-law's problems aren't too serious.
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

If it was your wife that suggested you go enfemme, then I say go enfemme. Go, enjoy and have fun. Just be prepared for the extra time getting ready, getting up early before your wife to shave and get presentable for breakfast.

Have fun no matter which way you go.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Penelope Carol
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Penelope Carol »

I would say go for it, your wife is clearly confident that you are convincing and it sounds as if she is right to be. Enjoy!
Penny
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

If you feel comfortable and your wife is confident by allow Michelle to go, then Michelle should go and she (Michelle) will enjoy the time.

I look forward to the update after the event.
Requal
Kelly
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Kelly »

First blush reaction is GO FOR IT. Then there are the afterthoughts.

Just who broached the idea of Michelle's presences in the first place? You or Her? If it was you, then the 100% response may have been a 'If that is what you want, then here are the rules' response. The bar is set high.

Second. She's been ill, her bother is no where to be found, and you're getting ready for a big move. Yea, I'd say she is under a bit of stress. Is relaxing with her hubby or worrying if her girlfriend will be clock reduce the stress.

I don't know. Great potential adventure; tempting as heck. Do consider the context.
I thought a CD was something you stuck in a computer
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

Even with everything else going on, it sounds like your wife is OK for you to go as Michelle as long as you are Michelle for the duration of your trip. I can totally understand how this can be exhilarating and scary... I'd feel the exact same if I were in a similar situation!

But I do believe that this is an opportunity too good to pass up, and while there might be more people around, you'll at least have your wife for support! Judging by your avi pic, you are a very convincing woman and I don't think you'll have any issues with passing - as long as you follow Kimberly's advice, LOL! :mrgreen:
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Seems you have ample opportunities to go out enfemme, so this time I would say talk it over more with your wife.

The idea is to get away and relax. If this can be accomplished by both you and your wife in either mode of dress, then going enfemme shouldn't be an issue.

Only your wife can tell you if she will be able to relax, thus the talk before hand.

If she's doing it for you, you can go in guy mode for her if you think she'll be better relaxed and enjoy it more.

Remember, 2 nights equals three days.
DonnaT
Estefania
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Estefania »

As for the two different issues...

A) I'm with the others who suggested that you offer your wife to spend the time together without cding involved. If you make that offer, and she insists, then, well, looks like you will have a Michelle kind of a weekend. :) But it may be that she is very grateful to you for offering. So, even if you don't spend the time enfemme, you still win.

B) If you get your femme weekend... don't worry about things. Been there, done that, and I'm sure that you will have a great time! Make sure you have your id in your purse though... may be required if shopping or even if you order any alcoholic drinks. Have some cash with you as well. May be a bit strange for both at first, but if all goes well, then you may end up enjoying the first of more mini-vacations similar to this. Just a word of caution... pack at least a some jogging pants/sweat shirt in your car. Just in case!

Enjoy!
Gaby
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

Hum...Male or female. Separate rooms.... You are hesitant. I believe your wife's strictures are strange, especially having to pay for and have separate rooms to sleep in. Strikes me as rather bazaar. I believe that would make the decision for myself right there. She is telling you she does not want you to be who you want to be knowing she is setting the unsettling bar rather high to increase the arm twisting. Well to me that would tell me...OK...Michelle will stay at home.

Now this is for your wife to relax...will your being Michelle increase her stress level? The move...where her missing brother may be avoiding the military looking for him and in trouble....hum... You do need to consider your wife and not make this about you and your desires...discuss this more with her.

As far as going out...sounds as if you are slowly getting over your "shyness" that's how I like to think of this discomfort which is a lack of confidence and a feeling others will be disapproving and staring only at us...shyness!
But you were acknowledged as a "Miss" twice! There are strategies that I believe would be helpful...don't worry what other people think of you. Ignore people, and look in some other direction on something else if needed that way they can look at you but you are looking somewhere else and not caring about any of it.

I know I am new to this but as I begin going out these are things I am doing and I am fine...I don't care about what others think. I am enjoying doing whatever I am doing. Sometimes I do look at people it all depends on how confident I am feeling and I believe in time my confidence is growing. When everyone knows who I am and what I am all about there will be no more need to worry about any of this at all.
Go with the flow
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Anne, a double room is: one room, two beds. :)
DonnaT
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

My first thought was, do it! Then read Kelly's response. During a family stress, a wife may need her husband. Is Joanne looking for a fun weekend away with her girlfriend, or a chance to collect her thoughts and return home refreshed? Remember, you're a husband first.

If Michelle checks in, have a good time. Joanne may just be seeking a diversion from other problems and want to put you to a test. Do you have to stay Michelle all night too? I wouldn't like that at all. And get a single bed. In the US, the beds are huge, plenty of room for two. Nothing wrong with two frugal girlfriends sharing a room.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

Oops...scanning and didn't think ha! It registered in my thinking as two separate rooms for some reason. oh well. yes double beds is better. I can see wanting to be who you are and being able to enjoy that is wonderful...but I go to the male...and the correct thought here is to support your wife if she is de-stressing, relaxing then discuss it some more if she seems to not care then it is up to you, if she is upset...then go in the male and be a supportive husband to enjoy the weekend together and relax.
Go with the flow
Michelle Diane
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Michelle Diane »

Thank you good ladies one and all. Many insightful and thought provoking comments...much appreciated. My brother in law is still AWOL. I think a bit of back history would help clarify our concerns. Both my wife and her brother were left a nice inheritance by their grand father which their mother nurtured and re invested wisely meaning that they could retire if they so choose to do. Now we're not talking millions here but enough to be comfortable if you're careful

Err, lets call him Dave for the sake of anonymity CANNOT KEEP HIS FREAKING MOUTH SHUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry about that. :( Doesn't work-- always got money--- bought a $50,000 truck new for cash, meets this guy at a BBQ who tells him of a great investment down on the point (Alaska) a $375,000.00 house he can get for a steal at a little over $200,000.

Next thing we know Dave has liquidated stock and given YES GIVEN this guy a wad of cash to buy the house where they are going to be living. This was supposed to have happened in mid November, well Dave "moved in" but we still have no address, no phone number, no working internet for email and the only phone that "works" is this guys cell phone. Which never connects when we try to call.

My wife is worried Dave might be dead in some ditch somewhere while the "friend" has his ATM card and investment account details. We still have people in Anchorage who would drive down for a look see but without an address it's impossible. So now you have an idea of our concerns.

Anyway back to the hotel and a slight change of plans. We were planning a weekend away but with the move in about 5 weeks we can't spare the time so Joanne had an Idea. We already had four nights booked at the Paddington Hilton in London and she suggested we extend it to 10 days for more R&R.

At this hotel we've got a suite on the top floor with it's own private terrace. I talked it over with her about having a girlfriend along and strangely she confessed that she would like it if Michelle went with her as (in her words) she can escape from reality a little bit with Michelle and just enjoy fun things without the worry. Now here's the thing 10 days is a hell of a lot longer than 2 days for me to be Michelle being seen every day going to the members lounge, restaurant, bar etc. I must admit the thought is both exhilarating and terrifying at the same time. Exhilarating at the thought of being seen dressed in a busy international hotel for drinks, dinner or just relaxing and then terrifying at what If I lapse and go into the wrong bathroom or forget I'm wearing a dress or skirt and bend over to pick something up....stupid things like that.

Thanks for your time ladies it really is appreciated.

Hugs,
Michelle.
One wears a mask for so long you forget who you are beneath it......I've now removed my mask.
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

Michelle,

I was thinking about Dave. You have a general area where the house was supposed to be. You can query Zillow or some such and search for recently sold houses that come close to the $200k. Otherwise you might simply ask a realtor in the area to use their skills and tools to find the house. Maybe the search results will produce a house as sold or not yet sold to help with Dave's status. Lastly, what happened to the missing persons efforts of the police?
{squeezes}
Davita