at the salon

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

at the salon

Post by Ralitsa »

On Wednesday I was at my salon drinking wine - I was also getting a mani and pedi - and having a great time. When I'd first come in and was waiting for Brit, I noticed a lady and her young son had entered shortly after I had, and were talking about the earrings. I didn't think much of it at the time.

After probably an hour or more when Brit was doing my fingers, one of the other technicians came by and said to me, "I just have to tell you that you are an inspiration to that third grade boy. He is here getting his first earrings, and wanted to ask you all sorts of questions, like whether those shoes really hurt." After we chatted for a few minutes, it turned out that he was too nervous to come and talk to me. But I was thinking "wow, that kid has a lot more guts than I did in third grade, to come out and get earrings!" So he is an inspiration to me as well; maybe my presence there made it a little easier for him; making the world a bit easier for the next generation makes me feel like I'm not totally a waste; maybe there are people in the world who are narrow minded bigots, but there are also 3rd grade kids just trying not to get beat up by their "friends".

You just wouldn't believe the things you can see in North Dakota!!!
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: at the salon

Post by Emily »

Wow! What an inspirational story all around! :)

Maybe next time, the 3rd grader won't be so nervous to ask those questions...
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

Great share...thanks.
Go with the flow
Cathey
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Cathey »

=D> that's awesome , always smile . thanks
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

That is really, Really, REALLY Awesome. *-* This is the good I hope to do some day.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.