Just got back from a weekend trip with the wife..........

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Shelby
Miss Emerald Goddess

Just got back from a weekend trip with the wife..........

Post by Shelby »

My wife and I just went away for a few days; we both needed it. Unfortunately I had some errands to run before we left and, when I finished the errands, I was so excited to get away I forgot all kinds of "necessities" such as my wig, my lip liners and a few other personal items.
I was so depressed about it that I thought for sure Shelby would have to wait until we got home before joining us. Rather than let our time together go my wife suggested we try Shelby with short hair and a hat. I would have never thought of that since I don't look good in hats but, my wife had a vision. She and I went shopping and found a "news boy" hat in faux leather. I got Shelby together and put the hat on; while it wasn't the perfect substitute for my favorite wig it really looked quite nice. So my wife saved the day and I got to enjoy dressing up with her. In fact, I am wearing the hat with one of my wigs as I type this and she told me that I can "rock that hat".

I love my wife. :dancing:
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Re: Just got back from a weekend trip with the wife.........

Post by DonnaT »

DonnaT
Robyn
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Robyn »

That's the spirit =D>

feminizing doesn't always require what we might think we need. I'm glad you were able to enjoy your trip, and find a new look to boot.
Normal, just not average,
Robyn
Hanna
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Hanna »

I'll say it again--you have a good bride, and obviously she must have a great groom.
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Sounds as if you had a wonderful time Shelby. Your wonderful wife must enjoy having Shelby for company as she soon found a suitable solution.
Requal
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

I agree that there are different looks...there are many women who have hair as short as any man yet...they look very feminine and beautiful, they are women, and no one would mistake them as anything else. There are women taller and with larger frames and who are very obese and who are pencil thin and petite with feet and hands larger or smaller than us...It is all in how you "rock it!" Your wife is right and sounds like a dream, I love women who welcome us in with open arms...Lucky!!!
Go with the flow