THE OFFICIAL: I Added A Few Pix To The Photo Gallery #2

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Penelope Carol
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: THE OFFICIAL: I Added A Few Pix To The Photo Gallery #2

Post by Penelope Carol »

I've always loved denim skirts! I began to notice them when I was 12 or 13 and even then I longed to wear one. Today I'm wearing the third one I've owned. I bought this one a few weeks ago as I'd noticed its predecessor was showing signs of wear and tear. I've noticed that one never found its way into my gallery, so today I'm adding a photo I took this morning of my new one.
Penny
Estefania
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Estefania »

Last August I made my self the chance to have some Gaby time. I drove with my son to Virginia to drop him off at college. From there I took a shuttle to the Washington D.C. area. I got to my hotel on Thursday, my flight home was departing on Saturday morning.
Not a lot of time but I made the best out of it. I had shipped a couple boxes with my stuff to the hotel, picked them up at check in. My most recent photos in the gallery are from that time). Also had a chance to do some shopping. Including my first visit to a “Forever 21” store, which ended up being a very nice one, regardless of being surrounded by teenagers and young adults, mainly at check-out.
Will write some more about those days later.

Gaby
CharLee
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by CharLee »

Glad to see you back Gaby, and happy to see that you did have a chance for some " Gaby " time.
Estefania
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Estefania »

Very nice to see you again CharLee!

Last year I had more chances to have some me time than in the most recent years. About 12 days in three separate occasions. It all came with a cost, though... but I guess things are “back to my normal” situation at home.

I added a couple new pics in the gallery. One is me as a bride yet again. Just love the look!

Gaby
Estefania
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Estefania »

Having some me time last week and next week. Just added a new pick of my latest purchase.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Had to get a picture before cutting my hair today. In my Photo Gallery
DonnaT
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Kim had the chance to go see Shania in concert. We were a bit early as not many people where there yea. But we got a nice picture, in the gallery. A lot of gals were getting pictures also.

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.