THE OFFICIAL: Fun Stuff on Video - Members & Friends

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Estefania
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: THE OFFICIAL: Fun Stuff on Video - Members & Friends

Post by Estefania »

Ok, I know, kind of terrible cinematography, bad acting, bad directing... Not Oscar-worthy! :)

But I wanted to share (again, I had posted it some time ago) a video so my friends could get to hear my voice. Far away from the most feminine voice in the universe, but I think it is good enough. Hey, and if you think that I'm talking all nonsense in the video, go ahead and try to talk to the camera for 3 minutes without a script!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONdY84we14k

*hugs*
Gaby

*** Post edited to remove color text, as per: http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 65&t=10059" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - SL :(
CharLee
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by CharLee »

Gaby,
As always you look terrific and as for your voice, your accent helps you to get by as a woman. Myself, I don't try to change my voice, I just talk in a low tone and softly when out in public and I get by. I found out ( long ago ) if I display all the mannerisms of a woman then my voice doesn't matter to people I interact with.

I must add that anyone who doesn't take you as a woman when you are en femme must be out of the minds. You Rock Girl !!!!!
Estefania
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Estefania »

Char,

As I said in the chat, thanks a lot for your very kind words! I don't believe a CD can realistically call herself "totally" passable. After all, that is for others to decide. But I do well enough to be accepted when I go out. Accepted as a woman? As a CD? Not sure. Yes at times I have been 100% sure of being accepted as a woman. But for the rest of the time, either people is just not paying attention o it is just that they realize I'm just human and they don't care my gene combination (XX or XY)

Thanks again!
Gaby
Berta G.
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Berta G. »

Gaby,

I just viewed your gorgeous video. You "present" as one spectacular looking woman and your sexy sounding voice with its lovely accent I found sexually feminine and intoxicating. So please do not sell yourself short by such comments as your opening statement ending with, "not Oscar worthy". Your video dialog is far better than many others I've viewed on "You Tube" and other video sites. What I find most interesting is that there is no evidence of your maleness. Absolutely no "Adams Apple" movement is visible and oh my how do you manage your oh so feminine cleavage? An absolutely beautiful and well done video, I loved it. Your feminine presentation leaves room for some hope among us BIG Gurls!!! :)

From a "closeted CD" "newbie" who is still trying to feel "her" way around this site,

Berta
Estefania
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Estefania »

Berta,

Thank you very much! You are too kind. See? My attempt to make people lower their expectations before watching the video was successful! :)

Really, don't worry, I have a healthy self-esteem. (Some people would say that it is too healthy!)

Well... I can tell you that I don't really have an "Adams Apple". At least it is really not noticeable. Also, I had my facial hair lasered years ago. And as for the "girls", I have never in my life been flat chested. I'm on of those lucky/unlucky sufferers of gynecomastia. Add a bit of padding and voila!

*hugs*
Gaby
Stevie
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Stevie »

Gaby very nice and Lovely
Regards
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

Great video, Gaby!

I liked what you said about going out, just for the sake of going out. I may not be quoting exactly, but... its just an extension of your closet. Brilliant! I am definitely going to keep this in mind during my next trip out! :)
Estefania
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Estefania »

Thank you Stevie, Emma!

Emma, yeah, going out just to be outside of the house but then not having any interaction with anybody... is just being in an extended closet. Having interactions with others in the real world is what would really mean "going out". I had several "late night drives", a few "walked out in public", but it didn't feel like the real thing.

But just to be clear, not putting down anybody who is getting started and has been brave enough as to do the same (getting past the door of their home/apartment). It is a big deal, but still may feel like something is missing.

*hugs*
Gaby
Kelly
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Kelly »

Right On, Gaby!

If I get out, I want to be out. That means contact the world. You are right, if you don't interact, your just extending the closet.

Kelly
I thought a CD was something you stuck in a computer
Hanna
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Hanna »

Gaby,
Amazing video.
So--I've the comments and have taken them to heart. I have been going out dressed but always avoiding interaction with other people.
Small steps for me, I have been practicing my voice but I have a long way to go.
I've been going to a few restaurants-solo-and enjoying it.
I know they have to be nice to customers, but for me it's a step forward.
Also have been getting coffees at gas stations and talking to cashiers.

A few people have been coming to me, at a restaurant, and a park, complimenting me on looking nice, one offered to take a photo, with my camera.

I'm sure if they read me, or were just being nice , or both. If I was read, at least it was a sign of acceptance. It made me feel good, and NC sure needs more people like them. Maybe NC's big problem is more the politicians and some of the churches they try to support.
Anyway, at least our new gouvernor has made some progress with the HB2 law.
Estefania
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Estefania »

Thank you very much Hanna!

I'm glad you have been having such nice experiences going out and interacting with people. Like you said, it is, anyway you put it, getting acceptance from others and it feels good.

*hug*
Gaby
Rikki
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Rikki »

Here's a cute video that just showed up on my YouTube feed. Think many of us can identify with the text statements that appear.

https://youtu.be/KVgD2XdLxx0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rikki
Be safe, Be frilled
CharLee
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by CharLee »

Thanks Rikki, that really hit home !!!!
Estefania
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Estefania »