It just keeps getting better.

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Virginia
Goddess of the Universe

It just keeps getting better.

Post by Virginia »

A couple of weeks ago, I ordered some new hair from Paula Young. Could not help myself - It is the "Kelsi" in color number 33/28 Irish Red and Russet Frosted. Since it was half price and I did not have any red/reddish colors I thought I would try it!

Well it came in a few days ago and because of all that was going on, I did not get a chance to try it until tonight! So after working around the house all day, painting and priming and sanding and hanging racks and on and on, anyway, I cleaned up, and dressed in what I thought would be neutral enough to go with this new "do!" I shook it out real good, messed with it a bit and it was the last thing I put on. When I looked at myself in the mirror ...........................DAMN!!!!!!!!............................

I guess I have to fall back on the old saying, "it ain't braggin if you can do it!"

This gal looks HOT!!!! I know it kinda took SL by surprise too, but she said she likes it!!!!

I still have to mess with it some as it is a lot of hair, but wow! I love it, it may become my new color. It will definitely challenge the adage that "blonds have more fun!" Redheads can have fun too!!!!

Love,

Virginia
First star to the right, then straight on 'till mornin!
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

What, no pictures?
DonnaT
Carolynn
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carolynn »

Yes, sometimes the right style for your face and the right color for your skin can make all the difference.
"It’s not given to anyone to have no regrets; only to decide, through the choices we make, which regrets we’ll have,"
David Weber – In Fury Born
Michelle Miller
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Michelle Miller »

Just looked it up.

http://www.paulayoung.com/product.aspx? ... id=&adsrc=

Nice. :mrgreen:

Good deal on it too.
-Michelle-
"Inside me, there's a thin girl, screaming to get out, but cookies & ice cream usually shut her right up."
Susan
Permanently Banned

Post by Susan »

Redheads have one big advantage

As we age our head hair goes grey - for the carrot tops this makes them look blonder.

I know - my family are all similarly afflicted also freckles come as part of the deal.

We can't win.
Susan

I know some things.
Connie
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Connie »

Virginia,

That is a lovely wig and I agree about the color, in fact, that color is one of my favorites too!

Connie