THE OFFICIAL: What did you buy today? #3

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Estefania
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: THE OFFICIAL: What did you buy today? #3

Post by Estefania »

Couldn’t help myself... just ordered a new purse from Macy’s. Will be one of the most expensive items I ever bought for myself... originally $358 + taxes, but with the great discount and some gift cards and rewards cards, only paid about $25 for it!

https://mcys.co/2VOXZb6
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Cute purse.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Heather W »

I love that purse and if you don't like it when you get you can throw it my way. I'll even drop you the postage. I have something similar in red though it is not a Michael Kors and love it, was my go to purse this winter.
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr
Estefania
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Estefania »

Heather,

I’ll pick it up tomorrow, and if I really hate it with a passion, uh, sure, will send it over! :lol:

Hugs
Gaby
Estefania
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Estefania »

Ok, so, I don’t know when my next chance(s) to dress will be. But I had a vhance today to spend a few hours out of town engaged in my favorite sport... yes, shopping!

The final haul was:

- 5 pairs of shoes
- 5 dresses
- 1 skirt
- 1 pair of slacks
- 8 blouses/tops

No, I’m not rich, I am a bargain shopper. About $200 for everything. Macy’s, Steinmart, Shoe Time. (I told the cashier at Shoe Time that I would send some of my friends over... they have more than a few pairs in sz 12, and I even saw some size 14 flats... They had plenty in size 10 and 11... clearance styles $8 or $9, other styles on sale and even from the sale price bogo 50% off.

Ok, starting to get motivaded to get back to my dieting!