THE OFFICIAL: What did you buy today? #3

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: THE OFFICIAL: What did you buy today? #3

Post by KimberlyS »

A couple of weeks ago I got out and had some femme time. After going to a museum and some second hand stores, I ended up a Lane Bryant getting a pair of winter knee high boots, night tee and a black and white pokka dot dress. Then at JCP I got a stripped dress with a print at the bottom. Yea did not need two, but they were cute. Now I just need a time and place to wear them out and about. Anyone up for a girls night out? \:D/
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

My wife as looking through the Damart catalogue yesterday and picked out some clothes to buy. While looking I pointed out a skirt and top that I liked. She said she liked them too. So I sat down and order her clothing and a nice skirt and jumper for Requal. Requal cannot wait for the delivery next week.
Textured skirt in Navy colour and a turtleneck sweater in wine colour.
Requal
Krista
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Krista »

I bought a sports bra and a cute pink tank top to wear over it...I wanted to have something new for when I find some new girlfriends to hike with!
"Never did the world make a queen of a girl who hides in houses and dreams without traveling."
Penelope Carol
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Penelope Carol »

Yesterday I bought a 2-layered white top with see-through sleeves, a red floral pattern near the neck at the front and a keyhole button fastening at the back. It goes quite nicely with a blue and white plaid miniskirt I bought a year ago
Penny
Denice
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Denice »

I don't know if this counts as buying, let's call it acquired. My landlord sometimes asks me to clean out an apartment when someone departs. Yesterday was one of them. I snagged a few camisoles and tops, most of them from Lane Bryant, still with the tags on them. Adding them up it came to over $200.

ETA: Everything fits like a glove.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Nice snag Denice. Better then throwing them out.

Site Administrator

Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

Hope they fit...
Go with the flow
Penelope Carol
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Penelope Carol »

A funnel-neck long sleeve black bodysuit arrived for me today
Penny
Denice
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Denice »

I couldn't pass this up. 15 pairs of pantyhose. I took them all because maybe they're collectors' items. The brand is Lady Laura, and I'm guessing they're from the early to mid '70's, at least going by the copyright on the packaging, plus there is a bar code on them. I do remember seeing them at some drugstores around town when I was a kid. The price tag, affixed at the factory it appears, reads $2.19. I just slipped on a pair, $2 and change got you a much better pair of pantyhose than the same price today. I wonder what these would retail for now?

If anyone knows more about this brand I would love to hear about it. I far as I can tell they don't sell them anymore.

Michelle Diane
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Michelle Diane »

I've bought a few bits recently. A turtle-neck in wine red, couple of pairs of jeans, pair of black 3" heels and some boyshort panties. I'm still looking for 'that' nightie, I'll know it when I see it.
One wears a mask for so long you forget who you are beneath it......I've now removed my mask.
Penelope Carol
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Penelope Carol »

A leopard print leotard-top bodysuit arrived in the post for me today. I wasn't sure about the size - some size guides on websites are ridiculously unreliable - but it fits perfectly. I'm going to enjoy wearing it. Photo to follow shortly....
Penny
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

I recently purchased a black lace dress. I have been looking at them but finally found one with long sleeves, conservative neckline and comes just below the knee. This gurl is too old for the skimpy ones.
Site Administrator

Penelope Carol
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Penelope Carol »

Today I took delivery of a new dress from a UK website called Joe Browns. It's more for spring and summer than for winter, so it won't be outfit of the day for a while but if next summer is anything like last year in this part of the world another dress won't go amiss!
They call it a Sweet Orange dress. It has a pink background with white leaf-print and an orange branch design with the fruit and green leaves. I'm posting a photo!
Penny
Penelope Carol
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Penelope Carol »

This afternoon I bought two things. For about a year and a half, while continuing to wear wigs, I've been growing out my own hair. It still has some way to go but it's coming along nicely and I now own my first hair straightener. Secondly, while a wig placed on a shaven head, as mine used to be, has a good chance of staying put, even in a strong wind, it has a greater chance of slipping on a full head of hair. Several months ago a gust gave me cause for embarrassment in a crowded street. Wearing a hat is a good way to keep a wig down and through the winter I have been served well by a woollen bobble hat, but I found myself asking whether it would look appropriate in the coming months when the weather is milder? Perhaps not, so I bought myself a yellow beret, which had been reduced in price from £4 to £2. I'll post a photo when I have one!
Penny
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

I picked up 2 more pair of jeans from Lane Bryant. I have a pair already that I wear often in male mode. They are so comfortable. Supper Stretch, Tighter Tummy, Straight Leg, High Rise, plain pockets. And they have a sale going on by one get one 75% off.

I was in male mode, they helpped me to find the right ones I was looking for. Tried on 4 and got 2 of them.

LOVE this store.

kimberlys
Site Administrator