THE OFFICIAL: What did you buy today? #3

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: THE OFFICIAL: What did you buy today? #3

Post by Emily »

Went out for a little shopping last night and picked up a couple of fab finds - a nice black pencil skirt with an attractive white blouse. I love shopping online, a lot of great deals to be had - so much variety, but I think I will be doing most of my shopping in stores from now on!
Stephanie M
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Stephanie M »

I prefer shopping in stores and not just for clothes because I'm a 12 year old kid when it comes to buying stuff, I want it now. :mrgreen:

Last thing I bought was some pantyhose and a camisole I'm finding I like them better than bras.
Well, we all have a face
That we hide away forever
And we take them out
And show ourselves when everyone has gone
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

Did not officially buy today, but just arrived in the post... new tall brown boots (love them!) and decided to splurge and get myself a pair of Guess jeans! Love them too!

I also had the bright idea to order hip and rear padded panties... They are supposed to create a more feminine figure, but just makes me look weird! :lol: Might take some getting used to, or maybe I just won't bother... either way, it was a bad idea. I can't return them. :( Live and learn.

Keep calm and shop on! :mrgreen:
Stephanie M
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Stephanie M »

I didn't actually buy anything today, but I did get an email that a dress I ordered is ready for in store pick up, but I was to antsy to get home today to go pick it up, will save it for tomorrow and I'll pick up some more pantyhose they sure don't seem to last long for me.
Well, we all have a face
And we take them out
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

Perhaps a little lotion for your hands...and filing on your nails would help. Congrats on the new dress, that is always fun and a bit of a thrill.
Go with the flow
Stephanie M
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Stephanie M »

Thanks and yes cutting the nails helps. I work with my hands so I keep my nails long and they get rough.
Well, we all have a face
And we take them out
Penelope Carol
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Penelope Carol »

I got home from work about an hour ago and found two parcels waiting for me. One contained a wine-red tunic and the other a pair black leggings navy-blue floral lace panties and a matching bra. OK, so technically I bought them online on Monday but today they became mine. I'm now wearing them, along with a suitably girly pair of socks. Still waiting for a wine-red skirt and a pink bodyshaper. Fingers crossed that they will arrive before Christmas!
Penny
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

What!? No booties or pumps? :) Oh...forgot...I purchased stocking stuffers for Moi....A new nail buffer...some Revlon Eye shadow a small kit with brown shades, I have brown eyes and needed a new kit...some Rose Lipstick, need an extra tube and an $9. silver colored ring with zirconia as one such ring I purchased was kind of a wrap style and the little zirconia stones kept popping out when it flexed...this one will be more stable and will last.
Go with the flow
Hanna
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Hanna »

Red boots. Bought them at Shoe Dept on sale. I wore them out Fri night, it was really cold, they worked so well. In the first 10 minutes I was wearing them one man came and said "those are kick backside boots", then another gal stopped and and asked me in the middle of the street where I bought them. Probably the best but I ever made. Then the zipper broke, so I returned them and Shoe Dept is trying to order me another pair. Fingers are crossed.
My next buy is my first set of breast forms, should arrive next week. got tired of my water balloons. And a book titled "Cross dressing With Dignity"
Penelope Carol
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Penelope Carol »

Two new tunics arrived for me yesterday and I got my first chance to try them on today. One is plain navy blue and the other is navy-and-white striped. Great for wearing with leggings!
Penny
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

Just added in my cart (because I just can't resist!) a blush sequin scoop neck sweater... It is so sparkly and I just have to have it! I haven't actually bought it yet, but I'll check out tomorrow!

However. I did just get in the mail, a bright pink sweater with a white layering cami to go underneath. I think it will go great with dark jeans and tall, black boots!
JessikaNada

Post by JessikaNada »

I went to Victoria's Secret today and pretended to buy my wife lingerie but it was actually for me. Had to get red lace bra and matching panties.
Stephanie M
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Stephanie M »

Bought a new dress, see gallery if you want to see it, a new pair of flats at payless the SA remembered me and helped me find exactly what I wanted, and some purple lipstick.
Well, we all have a face
And we take them out
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Friday I got a top I had ordered off of ebay. I love the top but it is little on the snug side. Arg why I hate getting things online instead of buying in person and trying on before I get it. But it looked so cute that I just had to buy it. I guess incentive to loose the weight I need to loose.

kimberlys cd
joe in a skirt
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Penelope Carol
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Penelope Carol »

This post is a little belated as it's already Wednesday but on Monday I bought a navy blue and white floral blouse, a pair of navy blue leggings - just £2.50 at Primark - and a make up mirror. Apart from the occasional pair of stockings at the supermarket, and a scarf, which the checkout operator probably assumed was a present for someone else, it was the first time I've been shopping for female clothes other than buying online. My friend Barbara had been keen for weeks to take me shopping in Cardiff city centre and go for a coffee - with me dressed. I had a lovely day, and in the evening, she and I, and other friends met as usual for our regular karaoke evening. Barbara had suggested the blouse would go well with the denim skirt I was wearing that morning and that evening she got to see me wearing them both together. I think we must do it again sometime! :)
Penny