THE OFFICIAL: What did you buy today? #3

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Rony
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: THE OFFICIAL: What did you buy today? #3

Post by Rony »

Kim
I agree there great
ronnie
Paula G
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Paula G »

I bought a short, soft white cardigan from Matalan http://www.matalan.co.uk/fcp/product/fa ... Dept,brand" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and a bra http://www.matalan.co.uk/fcp/product/fa ... Dept,brand" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and knickers http://www.matalan.co.uk/fcp/product/fa ... hong/50807" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Paula

Just because you don't believe it, that doesn't mean it's not true
Carol Esme
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Carol Esme »

I bought an illuminated 3x magnifying make-up mirror. I've been looking for one since I realised that my eyesight was slowly getting worse and doing eye make-up while wearing specs is really tricky. This model was not only 50% off but was called "Esme". How could I resist.
Carol
Kim D.
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Kim D. »

Hit the local Salvation Army today and got a cute ankle length denim skirt and a lime green t-shirt, both for less than $6!
Ashley Rose
Miss Sapphire Goddess

New shorts

Post by Ashley Rose »

Today, I was out shopping and I wandered into “My Department” (not the women’s department) =D> , and stumbled onto a really cute pair of linen shorts with a tie waist and a inch and a half side slit in a soft beige. So I bought them and came home and tried them on, (no, I haven’t tried on any women’s clothes in the store dressing room yet but it’s coming very soon...I can feel it), and they fit like a glove. These are the first girl shorts I bought for the sole intent of wearing out. They are somewhat femme but I think they are androgynous enough to get away with. MB gave me this cute blue tee to wear with them and they look great together. She said that they fit my butt better than all of my old dude shorts ever did, and said they made my hiney look cute. :whistle: I was very flattered. She has been more open to complimenting me on how good things look on me. The other day I had a pair of her capri’s and a tank top on and she said they looked better on me than they do her. I thanked her for the compliment and flitted off to do my makeup. (TeeHee) Tonite, (Several days later, as I had to stop this post and am just now getting back...Life...SIGH!!!), I was wearing my new shorts and a hot pink tee and she said how she loves it when I wear pink and how it’s a great color for me. Again, thanks and TeeHee. Then she stripped my toenails and painted them with some killer O.P.I. super hot pink laquer and a top coat. She’s so cool. She lets me dress to some extent, wear makeup out to some extent, and never gives me any grief except when I make a fashion Faux Pax. Then she corrects me, and calls me a silly girl and on we go. (--) She keeps telling me, “Now you know how hard it is to be a girl, Jane” It’s not all dress up. It’s a lot of work.” to which I just agree and I mean it. It is a lot of work but I love it, and I’m sure all of the ladies here will attest to it. I look at some of the pictures on the gallery and in some of the posts and you girls put a lot of effort into how good you look and you all look terrific. My big hold back is my facial hair. MB loves my moustasche and will not even consider me shaving it off. Maybe this is so she knows I won’t go nuts dressing and going out, cause she says I’m bound and determined to ger caught. I say no but who knows? Maybe I am and just won’t admit it. But for her sake I hope not. I am very careful to the extent that I do things and think I have found a safe place to be as far as how much is too much. Some instances, more than others, but all in moderation, right girls? Thanks for listening. Love to all. XOXO <>
This dude loves being a girl!!!
Peace, Love, Kisses & Hugs
Ashley Rose
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Re: New shorts

Post by DonnaT »

Is it really work when you do what you love?
DonnaT
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Anthony Simon »

Ashley, it sounds like you and MB are going through a process as regards your CDing.
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
Leeza
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Leeza »

Remember to compliment MB as she probably likes them as much or more than you do.

Leeza
Leeza
Melinda Welsh
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Melinda Welsh »

Just bought two long sleeved tops one black one grey by atmosphere from primark. getting ready for the cold spell.
Anna
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Anna »

Haven't bought anything, but looking for a black long sleeved cardigan, about thigh length. My wife has got one and I keep borrowing it (without her knowing), so I'd better get my own!!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Ladies-Wo ... 405wt_1185
Anna x

What seems like the right thing to do could also be the hardest thing you have ever done in your life.
Carol Esme
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Carol Esme »

Yesterday. I bought a black push-up bra, black panties and a black tummy trimmer. Can't wait to try them on when wife goes out this morning. OK I did that. Everything fits but the bra has that much foam padding that while a B inside it looks like a D outside. I'm going to have to get used to that.
Carol
Susan Fortier
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Susan Fortier »

A Classic OBG, stockings and sheer retro panties from from secretsinlace!!!!! :)
Carol Esme
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Carol Esme »

A black and green short sleeved dress with an above knee hemline that I've been drooling over in a boutique for a couple of weeks and finally managed the free time and courage to dive in and buy. Usually I go for the safety of chain stores.
Carol
Paula G
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Paula G »

Very sexy, bought my daughter a camera for her birthday and myself a chain saw! :lol:
Paula

Just because you don't believe it, that doesn't mean it's not true
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Wear a long denim skirt when using that chainsaw to help keep the sawdust out.

#-o
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.