THE OFFICIAL: What did you buy today? #3

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Wendae
Miss Golden Goddess

THE OFFICIAL: What did you buy today? #3

Post by Wendae »

Bought a large faced watch with butterfiies on face and white strap. My new wig from Paula Young arrived today. I'm looking forward my therapist visit on Thursday so I can wear them. I've been studing eyeliner techniques on YouTube and will go for the smokey catseye look or maybe like the one on my avatar.

This topic has been split due to its large size. The second section may be found here:

http://www.crossdressers-haven.com/foru ... hp?t=10662

- SL
I believe I was a lesbian in my past life
Anne
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Anne »

I got a couple of black dresses.
Last edited by Anne on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pat
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Pat »

Just arrived in the mail is my lovely new pink molded bra, I is the 1st pink bra in my collection, and I had to put on immediately and it is just so beautifully comfortable, and that is one of the many reason for wearing a bra, it also looks great =D> =D> =D>
Keeping them cupped comfortably.

-Pat
Paula G
Miss Ruby Goddess

Matalan

Post by Paula G »

I had avoucher for 20% at Matalan, but there was a minimum purchase value of £30, well just too much temptation, I had to go. I went dressed quite conservately in knee high boots (high heel of course) grey skirt below knee level grey roll kneck and over coat. I soon selected some Mary Janes and a full slip I needed, but wanted either a dress or skirt to make up the £30.
I think I went in and out of the changeing rooms three times with different dresses and skirts, some where just lovely but I would never have a chance to wear, some too short - well I am past a "certain age" when figertip is the shortest that's seemly - and some just didn't fit. I ended up with a darling little pleated tweed skirt. All the staff were more than helpfull and very friendly, no otehr customers batted an eyelid.
Like a little child at Christmas I just had to wear my new skirt so changed as soon as I had a chance! Now I can't wait for my next outing, but the more I buy the harder the choice of what to wear.
Kittie
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Kittie »

Being a bit cold when a girl in femme I have bought my first ladies cardigan size 22 red with a scrowl collar and large buttons. It fits and clings beautifully.
Trina
Miss Crystal Goddess

my fist dress purchase!

Post by Trina »

ok so ive been dressing on and off since childhood.i finally ordered a new wig on the internet bought some make up at holloween as well as a pair of heels.this past sunday i decided i would try to get up enuff courage to buy a new black dress.every girl needs one right?so off to target i go.i needed a few other things so i thought id take advantage.i found my spring ring pan for my cheese cake and came across a set of 8 make up brushes for 20.00.not bad.so i venture into the dress dept,walk by a few times trying to peer in and see what they had.finally i pull my cart into the womens dept! there i am standing in the dress dept in the middle of target!and guess what a butch guy and his wife walk up and give me a funny look!quicklyi pull out my phone and fake dial...im just trying to get out of the way to make a telephone call.lol.i leave the dresses and pay for my 2 finds get in my car and drive home.i pull into my develpment and think...hey what about dress barn!i turned my car around and drove back to the shopping center,devising a plan in my head.i finally get to dress barn and walk in the store sweating bullets.i kindly but i think abruptly asked a sales lady to help me find a dress for ''my sister'' lol.i think she knew it was for me tho.she showed me 3 or 4 beautiful black dresses,but i chose an elagant black chiffon a line dress with a scoop neck and a lovely chiffon ruffle flowing down the back.it has a few rhinestone details on the bottom of the v in the back and on the shoulders.she also picked me out some lovely black jet earrings.i paid and left and ran right over to payless and bought a new pair of black heels and tights to go with it.what a day!
Paula G
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Paula G »

It's all cold and frosty here so I can't do any outside work, I did have to go and see a client though, and on the way back poped into a charity shop I havn't visited before. Not much in the way of clothes, but they did have some jewelry and watchs.

I bought a gold (coloured) sekonda wind up watch with integral gold (gilt) bracelet, it is very delicate and looks very nice on my wrist, also since it is second hand and the gilt is showing wear it looks like I've had it and worn it for ages. I think this adds to the natural look I try to achieve rather than have everything brand new and sparkely.
Trina
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Trina »

i went out yesterday and bought a bra and panty set.black bra with blue trim and black panties with blue and lime green poka dots.soo cute on me.
i also bought a lovely black cowl neck dress that hits right below my knee.very classy.i sexxed it up with a new pair of fish net thigh highs.hot.and i also bought a long strand of pearls to wear with this outfit.always wanted a strand of pearls.just have to find some earrings to go with this outfit now.:)
Theresa_W
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Theresa_W »

I know I didn't go out and buy this....But.....The topic just says "What did you buy today?" not, what did you go out and buy today. ;)

So...As I was shopping for my wife's Christmas gift online @ JCPenny, I spotted the cutest Birthstone bracelet watch!!!! And of course I got my birthstone: October/Pink Tourmaline (pink is my favorite color!!!) =D> =D> =D> =D> (oh, the Item Number: FC050-9610 in case you want to check it out yourself.

I can't wait for it to arrive! I also can't wait for Christmas, because I know that my wonderful wife is buying "girly" stuff for me!!!!!!! I do not know what she got me.....But, I know it's "girl stuff"! *-* *-* *-* yeah! (I love my wife!)
Theresa

Living Life on Life's terms. :)
Andrea Elise
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Andrea Elise »

I have not bought anything lately. I am thinking more and more that I MUST. The urge is becoming much more...well, I am looking in the closet these days and even though it is packed nearly full...I haven't a thing to wear!

Andrea
And it feels like me...On a good day
Wendae
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Wendae »

It's just like Christmas! Wife and I ordered matching sets of studs. They are silver and a set of 5 different colors. Today I stopped at TJ Maxx and found a belt I've wanted for years. It's silver toned one inch links. I'll include it with my next photo.
Kittie
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Kittie »

My 1st earrings that I hav e actually bought arrived today. I will be weaing them when I can
I have used my wife's before this
Wendae
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Wendae »

Today my tights arrived. They have a floral design up the side from ankle to thigh. I'll wear them on my visit to the therapist in the 16th. :P
Paula G
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Paula G »

I ordered a wig, short wavy brown, not sure about wigs I did try one a while back but it got too unrully, and looked like a wig. The trouble is without one, with my grey hair and wearing makeup I look like my mother
Susan
Permanently Banned

Post by Susan »

I bought the most gorgeous dangly earrings I have seen in a long time. long crystal drop they glitter from every angle. Can't wait to wear them out
Susan

I know some things.