THE OFFICIAL: What did you buy today? #3

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Mikaela
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: Feeling like a kid at Christmas..

Post by Mikaela »

It's always a thrill to have a new outfit. How will it look? Does it add a new femme element they reveal that maybe you didn't notice before. I never get tired of that feeling. Welcome!
~~You can't ignore who you are forever. Once you start on this path, you continue to walk forward, even if you stop for a while.~~
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

Welcome, Amanda! I love shopping online. Unlimited possibilities!!! The best part is when your order finally arrives and you can try everything on! Don't love it? Most places have easy returns - just send it back... Get something else! :)
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Amanda what did you order that you are waiting for?
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
AmandaD
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by AmandaD »

Shopping is always fun!
I ordered me 5 pair of heels, a couple of bras, a few more pair of cute panties, 2 camisole tops, 4 pair of thigh high stockings, some skinny jeans and a cute blouse.

Oh and my girls from the breast form store. ..^..
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: THE OFFICIAL: What did you buy today? #3

Post by KimberlyS »

You know how to shop. Hope you enjoy when they arrive.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
AmandaD
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by AmandaD »

lol I'm so far behind on the shopping like a pro, but I love to shop.
Got my girls in today so, I'm off to take the girls for a test drive!
SalmaX
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by SalmaX »

amanda, lets see you heels please hun x

does anyone own a saree?? i want to purchase a satin saree, i used to have one but gave it to charity. they are so sexy to wear.
OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by OliviaM »

I went buying today! Not everything turned out the way I wanted but it was good to do. A couple of bras. Not perfect, will be used. A pair of leggings. Not fitting right, but useable. Two tops that look nice. Also, some underwear and body shapers. Will be picking up a few more things next week, looking for hair. Feels good fo be building a wardrobe again.

Olivia
AJ West
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by AJ West »

purple wrap shirt dress and bra
Not sure where I'm going, but there's no since being late
Penelope Carol
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Penelope Carol »

I've had my latest delivery today, a turquoise swing dress with black polka dots from Lindy Bop and a black petticoat. I mean to be seen out wearing them somewhere fun before Christmas! ^@^
Martina Hall
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martina Hall »

Got lucky, found a suitable pair of boots at GW for only 3.99+
ALMOST looking forward to winter now.
I AM my own hot girlfriend.
Wendae
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Wendae »

Went to Kohl's today and bought a Jennifer Lopez black lace up peasant blouse and a nice watch.
I believe I was a lesbian in my past life
Penelope Carol
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Penelope Carol »

New stuff arrived today, two blouses, one apricot, one coral, an apricot butterfly-print skirt and a yellow turtleneck sweater :)
Penny
Wendae
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Wendae »

Went back to Kohl's today to look for a LBD with 3/4 length sleeves and a scoop neck. To my chagrin there was only a small display of dresses. Everything was skirts, blouses, etc. Guess women don't wear dresses any more. :shock:
I believe I was a lesbian in my past life
Penelope Carol
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Penelope Carol »

Strictly speaking this may be more a matter of what did I buy yesterday but one of the items arrived this morning so here goes. The last month was a busy one for my credit card as I had to buy train tickets to visit family members and as I've begun to go out dressed socially on a regular basis the question inevitably arose: do I have enough outfits?
Anyway, with all that finally settled I had the chance yesterday to get online and order a couple of things I'd been meaning to get just as soon as I could.
First, a pair of boots. I love the ones I already have but after ordering them I found, somewhat to my chagrin, that my assumption that UK size 8 for women was the same as for men. Not so, the equivalent women's size is 7. The new ones will be fairly similar, brown and low-heeled with a decorative buckle on the side.
Second, a pair of grey leggings. I'm not all that keen on bifurcated legwear but there may be some cold weather before too long.
Third, a black garter belt (called a suspender belt where I live but I believe this is a US-based site). I already had a red one that goes very nicely with the other underwear that I bought to go under my much-loved fuchsia lace shift dress, which will next see the outside world, probably on December 26 at a Christmas time karaoke, but I'd really like to wear good stockings with my polka dot swing dress when I go out to the same venue on my birthday. The belt came this morning, so I've been wearing it with nice stockings for most of the day. Hold-ups are OK but suspender stockings are wonderfully comfortable. I'm keeping my fingers crossed the boots will be a good fit!
Penny