THE OFFICIAL: I Added A Few Pix To The Photo Gallery #2

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Alisa
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: THE OFFICIAL: I Added A Few Pix To The Photo Gallery #2

Post by Alisa »

Mother of the Bride gown... I love it the gown but I hate the camera! Sorry about the poor picture quality.
Alisa
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Alisa »

Added a couple of pics to my Hip Envy gallery... or not! This is a blue sleeveless jersey dress that I bought awhile ago and have never really been very enthusiastic about. Tried it on a few days ago and got a couple of pics that are not horrible. It's kind of figure flattering so thought "Hip Envy" was the right place to post.
Penelope Carol
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Penelope Carol »

My first photo is in my newly-created gallery. It's the same picture as my avatar photo but it's a favourite of mine, and the dress is too.
Penelope Carol
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Penelope Carol »

A friend sent me a photo she took of me at the karaoke night last Monday, I've posted it in My Photos
Estefania
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Estefania »

Since I had taken down all of my photos when I had left years ago, I will be adding some in the next coming weeks (Following the guidelines of only 2 uploads per week). 4 uploaded so far.

One of them I never thought I would post but well, we are kind of family her so, posted one of me with no makeup at all. Felt a bit odd!

The others are more "normal" pics. :)

Hugs-
Gaby
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Gaby Romani wrote:.... one of me with no makeup at all. Felt a bit odd! The others are more "normal" pics.
No makeup sounds pretty normal for a GG. So must make you normal.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Deanna
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Deanna »

I'm very excited to have added two new photos! Why am I excited about that? Well, whenever I have taken pictures in the past I would delete them days later, but now that I have actual outfits and "accessories" I am beginning to feel "normal" about how I look. I'm in no way passable in public closer than 20 feet (at night, lol) but I'm feeling very happy about what I am finally seeing in the mirror and in photographs.

Anyway, last night I actually decided to take a drive and go to a mall at night. I walked around the parking lot for a little while although I got cold and felt a little silly. I then drove to my bank and walked across the parking lot to the ATM in full view of many cars and people at nearby stores. I know it doesn't sound like much but it felt very empowering. I wore a new dress I got from Kohl's along with some pearls I bought for my wife. I actually noticed a guy gawking at my legs! I thought it would feel great, but I felt a little creeped out and actually a little offended. Now I know how I make the ladies feel I guess (though it will give me something to laugh about when I check them out!).
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

Good for you, Deanna!

One step a time... Very nice photos, BTW!
Deanna
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Deanna »

Ugh, well apparently someone deleted my photos. I was so happy to share these with the world and yet I must have missed a rule somewhere along the way. It's really frustrating because sharing is part of my expansion of these emotions. I ran into this at another CD website where a majority of my posts were being edited or deleted with no communication with the admins. I have operated message boards for about 25 years and now I know why they are a dying thing. Is it that I have not participated enough? Why would I when my pictures are constantly being deleted. I was hoping to fit in here, but now I feel uncomfortable....
Estefania
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Estefania »

Deanna,

Please take it easy. I'm not 100% sure, but I think that it may have been because you may have missed the rules about posting photographs. I'm sure the mods would get in touch with you about them if that was the case, but as I'm sure you understand, over the weekend, maybe they just didn't have a chance. I don't think you should feel uncomfortable. The rules they have in place are there for a reason, and I'm sure that if you re-post your photos according to the rules all will be good.

Gaby
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Anthony Simon »

You can post 2 photos and then have to wait a week before you post some more. Deanna posted her 2nd lot before the week was up.
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Thank you, Anthony and Gaby, and you are correct as to why Deanna's 2 photos were deleted today. However, I no longer provide notice to any member if/when either their photos or avatar are deleted.

Deanna - I draw your attention here: Photo Gallery - http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 65&t=15987" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; which states in pertinent portion(s) below:
** There will be no 'advance warning' or notice provided to any member if or when any of their photos and/or gallery album(s) are deleted pursuant to the rules cited below. Everyone here is an adult and it is their responsibility to read and follow all rules. **

<snip>

Weekly Upload Limit

{**} You will also notice that the "Latest Additions" section in the Photo Gallery only displays the 10 most recent photos that have been uploaded. As a matter of courtesy, members will be limited to a maximum of two (2) new photos within a seven (7) day period, and by doing so other members' new photos will also have the chance to be displayed in the "Latest Additions" section. Please keep in mind that the Photo Gallery is not meant to be an online-brag-book, and all members are limited to a maximum of 25 photos in the Photo Gallery.

{Emphasis added by SL}

{**} - Updated 03 Oct 2012.
{**} - Updated 09 Feb 2014.

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
Penelope Carol
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Penelope Carol »

Yesterday was a time for celebrating for me and I'd been looking forward to this one for weeks. When I mentioned my plans to some of the girls in the chat room the demand inevitably came "Photos please!" There's now a picture in my gallery. You may well have seen the dress before but this is the first time I've worn it outside my own home. Hope you like it, for me it was like a dream coming true.
Penny
Penelope Carol
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Penelope Carol »

I've just added a photo a friend took of me out in my red dress having some festive fun. It was actually taken last Monday but I was having a great time and was told I looked lovely three times. Perhaps I should wear it more often. :)
Penny
Stephanie M
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Stephanie M »

I put up a photo. I think it's my best yet.
Well, we all have a face
That we hide away forever
And we take them out
And show ourselves when everyone has gone