THE OFFICIAL: What Are You Wearing Today? #4

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: THE OFFICIAL: What Are You Wearing Today? #4

Post by Emily »

It's been a while since I've been able to get dressed up with hair and makeup, but here I am and loving it! Today, I'm wearing a blue/grey plaid shirt dress, with black hose and cute grey booties. I know it's probably a little young for me... but hey, I'm not going anywhere... plus it looks SUPER cute! :yes:
Samantha
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Samantha »

Lexi, it is all about cute! Enjoy!

Samantha <>
Alisa
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Alisa »

I'm wearing a white sleeveless shift dress with a black fern pattern - it goes to just below the knee - with a little black short sleeved blazer like top - so cute. Anyway my shoes are an open toe white wedge with a three inch heel - I know you're not supposed to wear white shoes after labor day but it just looks right. No hose today - i figured the dress is long enough and I have a full slip on under so I should be plenty warm. Oh and just my regular VF french cut brief.
Samantha
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Samantha »

Alisa, I have nothing to say that I haven't expressed before. Breathless <>

Samantha
Penelope Carol
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Penelope Carol »

As I have been told today it can be surprising what ideas you can get from visiting places. Two weeks ago while doing the Saturday food shopping at Asda I saw someone wearing a 1950s style swing dress, the sort that MUST be worn with a suitably frilly petticoat poking out just below the hem. Not quite what I'd call routine daywear, although I think a friend who frequents certain other sites would argue, but as I am contemplating my first evening out as Penny I thought "I want one!".
Earlier this week I visited a website called Lindy Bop and ordered a turquoise swing dress with black polka dots together with a black petticoat, which arrived here yesterday.
Today brought the time to put my face on (and the dress and the petticoat and a pair of faux emerald clip-on earrings, which aren't visible in the photograph but which are present nevertheless) and take a picture to show my friends, online friends and others. So the photo I'm about to upload to my gallery is what I've had the pleasure of wearing all afternoon.
Penny
Alisa
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Alisa »

Sounds like fun Penelope Carol... can't wait to see the picture!
Ms. Erin
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Ms. Erin »

Here in Richmond VA, Cary town to be exact, is a store where they sell vintage clothing, wigs and accessories. I found a real nice dress one day, but I am a big girl I was out of luck.

I can look it up if someone is interested.
I am a woman of trans experience.
Penelope Carol
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Penelope Carol »

Hi girls, I see that some of you have seen my photo of my swing dress and I'm pleased that you like what you've seen. One minor detail I'd like to clarify, when I took the picture I WAS wearing a petticoat. It's a black one which I must admit does look like a shadow in the picture. The image quality of laptop cameras isn't the best around.....
Thanks to those who have commented, you are all very kind :)
Penny
Penelope Carol
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Penelope Carol »

New gear came yesterday so I'm wearing an apricot blouse with an apricot butterfly-print jersey skirt and my red scarf. And a black cotton bra and panties that arrived earlier in the week. They're OK but I prefer nylon panties and I wish the wired version of the bra hadn't sold out. I love the way the skirt swings about when I walk. While out shopping this morning I found myself some apricot-coloured nail polish. :)
Penny
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martha G »

Got on a slightly above the knee rose colored skirt, dark red pullover, short clip on earrings, my flesh colored support hose, a pair of black pumps, blonde wig, full makeup with red lips, red beret. Red pop on nails.

Thinking about going out to get coffee later on.

Feeling very feminine today. Feeling like a real woman.
I AM NOW A WOMAN- I FOUND MYSELF
Penelope Carol
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Penelope Carol »

I'm going out tonight, not my first night out dressed but the first time for me in the city centre so it's an evening to dress up. I'm going to wear my fuchsia lace shift dress - my favourite, as in my avatar photo - with a red scarf, brown boots, faux turquoise clip-on earrings and a cheap-but-nice necklace I bought while doing the food shop last weekend.
Penny
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

Decisions... decisions... my new sweater dress? Hmmm... No, I think I'll go with my new plaid pencil skirt, grey turtleneck top, black tights, my new tall black boots, new auburn sugar wig a couple of necklaces, earrings and bracelets. I definitely think I made the right choice! :mrgreen:
Nicole Rose
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Nicole Rose »

OMG Lexi,plaid pencil skirt,grey turtle neck top,black tights,tall black boots, new wig, all the accessories, sounds like you may be going shopping, sounds like you may be going shopping, lingerie, clothes, a few fem items from the drug store!!!! I bet you look absolutely stunning, all the best on your fem adventures lexi, they only get better with each outing :) , you go girl (--) , nicole ;)
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

Thanks so much, Nicole! (--)

I try to look my best - sometimes it works, sometimes not so much, LOL! I think this outfit worked out pretty good for a little shopping though! :)
Lori Anne

Post by Lori Anne »

Changed out of my men's pajamas into panties, sweatpants, and a long sleeved t-shirt-feeling kind of lazy, I don't even have a bra on yet.