THE OFFICIAL: What Are You Wearing Today? #4

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Martha
Miss Crystal Goddess

Re: THE OFFICIAL: What Are You Wearing Today? #4

Post by Martha »

Just got a text from the wife. She wants me to get dressed up tonight. Fridays are our typical play nights. She wrote that we might go out for a car ride. This could be my first time out. We had been talking about next summer. Oh manure, what to wear? Good thing I shaved all this morning, but may have to do a quick head and face before going out. That is if I don't chicken out. I did get a package this week that included a longer black skirt, just above the knee. Check. I may have to borrow a loose blouse as the ones we ordered have not come in yet. Dark panty hose. Check. Shoes? Black strap or the black pumps? Pumps. Check.
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martha G »

I jus tgot back in wearing my male clothing: a tan pair of slacks, knit shirt and loafers.

I have just now changed into another pair of tan slacks, long sleeved pullover (tan), aerosoles, my blonde wig of course, and makeup. Today I am trying a pink lipstick and nail polish. I also have on a nice pair of small earrings.

I just feel so feminine.
I AM NOW A WOMAN- I FOUND MYSELF
Penelope Carol
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Penelope Carol »

Today is my birthday and having the day off work has given me a chance to spend the whole day dressed. This morning I put on a black tunic and grey leggings and I've visited a couple of shops wearing the same (under my pink floral print parka!) but later I'm going out to meet friends for the evening who love to see me as Penny and I'm going to wear my turquoise swing dress with black polka dots and a black frilly petticoat to complete the look. I'm looking forward to a fun night out.
Penny
Stephanie M
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Stephanie M »

Happy birthday Penny! !!hb!!
Well, we all have a face
That we hide away forever
And we take them out
And show ourselves when everyone has gone
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

Happy Birthday, Penelope! !!hb!!

What a great one to spend a birthday - en femme for the whole day. A wish come true! Have fun on your special day, girl!

Tonight, I'm wearing my new black pencil skirt with a dark green top and black infinity scarf, plus black opaque tights and black booties. Of course I have my accessories including my sparkly "L" necklace... which obviously stands for LEXI!!! :P
Penelope Carol
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Penelope Carol »

Thanks girls, I had a really nice evening and some of my friends even gave me girly presents, a necklace, which I'm wearing as I type this, two scarves and a boxed set of cosmetics. Lovely!
Penny
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Got some unexpected Requal time so I dressed in black panties, black bra, skin colour half slip, skin coloured cami, new azalea coloured skirt and pink top. It feel fantastic to be Requal for a couple hours.
Requal
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

I am incredibly comfortable ...hum obligatory lingerie and forms..white silky....Make up except foundation though I could add that but I am fine I bet many women do their eyes and brows and lips without foundation when casual. My ladie's trouser socks navy..in my skinny stretchy jeans with my high top riding style boots...it is winter and just a blue polo with my jewelry ...watch, gold chain, zirconia silver wedding band and a wrap ring on the other hand, my .5" clip on hoops, and a necklace with a glass pendent wrapped with gold color wire it's a pretty but casual kind of accent. It's just me...styled feminine and I suppose feeling same way inside or I would not be dressed this way...I am gender fluid. Hair fluffed out and parted centrally with bangs swept to the sides. I am so incredibly comfortable like this I could wear it all day....

The downside of being a boy girl in a largely unaccepting world is that I would feel it necessary to change so that I do not have to feel those negative vibes inside were someone to drive up except for a very very few people...wish I knew more people who were trully wide open and fully accepting of who I am no matter how I feel or may be dressed...Oh well. At least I am comfortable enough to dress just about whenever I feel I am in this part of who I am. I do have some freedom to just live and be who I am most of the time and that is a very good thing.
Go with the flow
Stephanie M
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Stephanie M »

I'm wearing something called a peasant dress, never heard of it before it's purple on top and black on the bottom and kind of looks like a blouse and skirt, silky panties, black stockings, high heels, a black camisole, and a cute necklace. It turns out I really like jewelry now which is new.
Well, we all have a face
And we take them out
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

and the evolution begins... :mrgreen:

You'll love it!!!
Stephanie M
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Stephanie M »

I am enjoying it :)
Well, we all have a face
And we take them out
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

I have a similar dress I bought online, believe it is made in India...Incredible India.... It is just a dress with fancy stitched patterns the full skirt falls to the calves the top has a kind of a mock corset that is laced up the front bottom to top where you make a bow out of the laces. Then there is elastic around the top and over the sleeves which can be pulled down to the upper arms so that your shoulders are bare...kind of a pirate style dress very pretty has back ties at the hips so you make a bow in the small of your back which is a skill that takes practice. It is made by Sakkas...think you can find them on Amazon....I know my size so no worries a L/XL. That and some court shoe pumps and some jewelry and you're done. Thing is...All dressed up and nowhere to go! It is a little dressy to just wear around the house. I tend to go for casual...Sundresses are great in the summer but you have to make pockets to hold the forms, I use my foam forms because the mastectomy forms are too heavy when you are wearing a dress that you as a woman would just pour yourself into....sewing a piece of fabric inside to make two simple pockets works very well If you want to enjoy a strappy Sundress without a bra. (:
Go with the flow
Stephanie M
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Stephanie M »

Mine is nothing fancy like you described.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Promises-Wom ... s/54134755" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It looks better on the model, but I enjoyed wearing it much more than she did. :mrgreen:
Well, we all have a face
And we take them out
Penelope Carol
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Penelope Carol »

It's a cold night in Cardiff tonight so as I've worn leggings all day on Sunday and on Monday evening too and was longing to put a skirt on it had to be a maxi that I could pull over my feet. A black jersey one. And a yellow turtleneck sweater. So cosy!
Penny
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martha G »

Black below the knee skirt, blue pullover, blonde wig, full makeup and red lips, black pumps, black beret, earrings and red nails.
I AM NOW A WOMAN- I FOUND MYSELF