THE OFFICIAL: What Are You Wearing Today? #4

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: THE OFFICIAL: What Are You Wearing Today? #4

Post by Ralitsa »

This morning I'm down at the local coffee shop, wearing a black, tan, and white dress I bought probably 2 years ago and have never worn before. I was looking through my closet thinking "I have all these nice dresses I still haven't worn" and decided on this one.
I have this thing that I think I need a special occasion to wear a new dress which I know is crazy. So my goal for the rest of the year is to wear all my new dresses at least once.
It's looking like it will be a great day here, the weather is sunny and very mild. It's the perfect kind of day to put on a nice outfit and go on a wine tasting tour with some girlfriends. But all my likely wine tasting friends are 500 miles away at least, so I'll have to think of another plan. It would be a crime to let such a nice day go by without enjoying it.
Samantha
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Samantha »

Miss golden goddess, I empathize with you about a girlfriends time out, especially wine tasting! Hopefully soon I'll connect with some fine ladies and have a wine tasting social myself. Very new to this lfestyle, and hope to make some friends close by soon.

Samantha
Angie G
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Angie G »

White lipstick lip panties pink bra and my forms under Mini Mouse loungung pants and a Mini Mouse PJ top. (--)
Angie
Samantha
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Samantha »

Angie, you must look very cute! I'm wearing a dainty pink mighty with forms, satinsliponswitj oainted toes( Vikings colors SKOL) and feel really cute getting ready to read a book.
Genevieve
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Genevieve »

Red bra and matching garter belt, black stockings, red satin pj's and robe, black marabou 4inch slippers. Having a great day working at my desk!
In a world where you can be anything, be unapologetically fabulous in your high heels.
Alisa
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Alisa »

Have some time off today so I'm wearing workout gear... Sports bra and panties, Pink champion cap sleeved high tech top, white/black high tech fabric skort (it's so short!), white ankle socks with pink trip and pink and white running shoes. I may even workout. Giggle!
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martha G »

Outfit for today is a knee length tan skirt, brown pullover, my normal blonde wig, earrings, full makeup of course and a pair of brown pumps.

Thinking about a coffee shop today!

Oh my!
I AM NOW A WOMAN- I FOUND MYSELF
Samantha
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Samantha »

Alisa! You are hot girl!!!!!!!!! Meow! <> -,,-

Samantha <>
Alisa
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Alisa »

Thank you Samantha... Sooo nice of you to comment!

Anyway it's cold a rainy here today... burr! Regular foundation wear -- matching bra and panties (full coverage bra - no wire, briefs from Vanity Fair), neutral sheer to the toe panty hose and a half slip - also VF. I just love VF foundation wear. My skirt has a black and white geometric pattern - very silky - that goes to the ankles and my top is a Jones of New York sweater set - Black. My shoes are a patent leather open toe pump with a three inch heel. Thinking I'll be very toasty warn and still feel sexy in this outfit today.
Samantha
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Samantha »

No doubt Alisa! Enjoy yourself because you got it going girlfriend.

Samantha <>
Penelope Carol
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Penelope Carol »

This probably isn't a topic you will see me contributing to very often because I don't have very many outfits and if I added a new post here every day, within a couple of weeks I would probably mention every single item in my wardrobe! Today, however, I'm trying out a new combination. A few weeks ago I bought some turtleneck sweaters primarily with the intention of wearing them with dresses in the colder months of the year. It's not particularly cold right now but it's not too hot to give it a try so today I'm wearing a white sweater under a floral print shift dress which has a white background. I checked myself out in the bedroom mirror and it looks fine but I think I need another necklace. Pearl-effect is great with any other colour but it doesn't stand out too well this time!
Samantha
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Samantha »

Well Penelope, you look mighty fine dressed out with your hair and colors. Necklaces and turtlenecks can make a fashionable combination along with a long skirt, or even tight jeans. Fashion on girlfriend! Enjoy...

Samantha <>
Samantha
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Samantha »

WOW again Alisa! Can't stop enjoying with envy your pic! I could rant a paragraph of expressions and comments, just prattling on about the elegance, striking handsome beauty of your look. So, I compliment you again =D> BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Samantha <>
Samantha
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Samantha »

Martha, love the blue outfit and makeup! Not too much champagne now girl! Lots of feel good calories in that wonderful drink! LOL
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martha G »

Why, girl, thank you so much!
I AM NOW A WOMAN- I FOUND MYSELF