THE OFFICIAL: What Are You Wearing Today? #4

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: THE OFFICIAL: What Are You Wearing Today? #4

Post by Requal Jo »

Requal, with my wife's blessings, made a welcome appearance last evening. She was wearing nice tan pantyhose, nude coloured frilly full slip, dark pink 3/4 length skirt with light pink 3/4 length sleeved woollen jumper. It felt wonderful.
Requal
Penelope Carol
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Penelope Carol »

It's a warm and sunny weekend afternoon in Cardiff, I hope the first of many this year. Warm and sunny enough for me to swap my tunic and leggings for a swimsuit which I last wore in September. I'm posting a photo in my gallery.
Penny
Stephanie M
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Stephanie M »

This.

http://imgur.com/a/URhi5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Well, we all have a face
That we hide away forever
And we take them out
And show ourselves when everyone has gone
Penelope Carol
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Penelope Carol »

A good and supportive lady friend of mine will celebrate her 70th birthday this evening so I'm wearing a new dress for the occasion. It's pale blue with pink roses and other flowers, and the skirt is just above the knee. I've uploaded a photo of it to my gallery.
Penny
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Today Requal is wearing black shaping panties, black body shaping bra and slip combo, soft nylon nude coloured pantyhose, white with black and purple spot top and woollen blend skirt. I feel wonderful.
Requal
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Hi all. One of the quick times I get to dress at the moment. Today I have on the nice undies, panty hose and the leather mini and dusty pink jumper. Feeling wonderful and fulfilled for the hour I have.
Requal
Penelope Carol
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Penelope Carol »

One of those days today. I had intended to wear a light-coloured floral pencil skirt and a white top but found both in need of a wash. For the day, as an alternative, I've been wearing an apricot butterfly-print skirt with an apricot blouse, but this evening my friends and I will be celebrating someone's birthday - a lovely (cis) lady called Ruth - so I've got my fuchsia lace shift dress out of the cupboard for the first time since Christmas Eve and I'll wear that tonight //party
Penny
Denice
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Denice »

I'm sporting a pair of No Nonsense Ultra Sheer with RT, Jet Brown. Over that is a pair of opaque trouser socks, so no one will notice.

My panties is an Xhilaration thong with a very fine mesh. Every step is an adventure.
Penelope Carol
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Penelope Carol »

Today it's a denim skirt with a blue turtleneck sweater. The first time I've worn a sweater for months. The summer must be over.
Penny
Penelope Carol
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Penelope Carol »

Yesterday was Jeans for Genes Day in the UK, when people go to school or work in jeans in return for making a small (or medium, or large) donation to Genetic Disorders UK, a charity which helps children with such problems. I bought a pair of ladies boot-cut jeans almost a year ago but had never worn them for more than a few minutes. I don't have a female shape and tucking isn't one of my strong points. I decided to give them another try on Thursday night and decided that they were, in any event, loose fitting enough for my shape not to matter and that the dark red bell-sleeved top I proposed to wear with them was long enough to hide any tell-tale bulges.
During the afternoon a female manager complimented me on how good my jeans looked with my boots! :)
Penny
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

I never worry about tucking....absolutely right over with a top that drapes over the area if concerned, not all slacks or shorts are skin tight! I leave those to the younger people but just because there is a bit of room does not mean your clothing will look awful. Course a little surgery will rid you of the unsightly bulge if you have a ton of money and have made multiple lengthy steps to make it through all the necessary hoops. I don't think I will ever be there I am 61!
Go with the flow
Rikki
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Rikki »

In my pink floral square dance outfit today with 4 layer ivory crystal petticoat and white Mary Janes and pearls. Feel soooooo girly!
Be safe, Be frilled
Rikki
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Rikki »

A brand new very full, 3 layer Malco Modes petticoat and matching pettipants in bright yellow under a black square dance skirt with yellow ruffled blouse. Photos to come!!

Rikki
Be safe, Be frilled
Rikki
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Rikki »

Today it's my pink floral full skirt and ruffled blouse square dance outfit with the new yellow petticoat. Love its crisp, stiff poufiness it gives without wearing two or more. Pearls and white slingback pumps finish it up.

Oh, if I could only go out like this!! A bit (read "lot") of makeup would help.

Rikki
Be safe, Be frilled
Penelope Carol
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Penelope Carol »

I recently bought some bodysuits and today I'm wearing a wine-coloured one and a similar coloured skirt which I bought it to go with. And tights. Bodysuits don't have elasticated leg holes, so unless you're female-bodied or willing to use tape, tights are essential with bodysuits!
Penny