THE OFFICIAL: What Are You Wearing Today? #4

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Alisa
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: THE OFFICIAL: What Are You Wearing Today? #4

Post by Alisa »

Nice? Well not sure I would call it nice exactly. I desperately need to have some more girl time. Just not dressing but interacting with others as a girl. We once did a lot of girl stuff together but since she has been talking to her psychologist about us/me, it has been "do your girl stuff in private". Uggg!
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Anthony Simon »

Whoa, sorry. I guess that must be pretty hard. I'm not sure it'd be that easy to replace, even if you had girlfriends to go out with. Going out with your SO must be pretty special. I'm just wondering if you've thought about passing on some of what you know to other CDs - doing a girl time thing out of that.
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
Alisa
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Alisa »

Anthony, I'm not really sure what you mean by "doing a girl time thing" :?

Anyway, rain again this morning... Ugggg! Just don't even what to get dressed... so I'm sitting here still in my nightie - pink VF sleeveless with v-neckline, comes to just above the knee and very comfy - a long white dressing gown - pair of pink slides - I know a lot of girls don't sleep wearing a bra but have a matching nude VF bra and panties. Don't know if I'll get dressed today.
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Anthony Simon »

Well, basically I was thinking of a "drag daughters" type thing. I know there's lots of CDs around who are looking for someone to help them go out into the world, create a passable appearance and etc..

Actually, I'm also in a nightie (light mauve, M&S). I got into it after I had my bath. I just like that I don't have to try that hard and can loll about - and the nightie kind of fits with that.
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
Alisa
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Alisa »

Giggle... drag is not really my thing. Being A Girl (is that BAG?) is more my bag... (giggle that's a really cute play on words). Just want to hang with friends that accept me as a girl. Not sure passing is all that important... but I'm not going to lie - I have a little Beautiful Women syndrome thingy, so as long as I'm getting "admiring looks" :) I'm happy! Just saying...

Anyway... My attempt to stay on theme here, What Are You Wearing?: Just panties otherwise unisex gym shorts and shirt.
Alisa
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Alisa »

I can not believe it is raining again... and sooo cold I'm dipping into the fall wardrobe as it really does not feel much like spring. I'm wearing a black and white striped sweater dress with full sleeves that almost fall off the shoulder. I'm almost embarrassed to say how short it is but its about 8 inches above the knee... I'm showing a lot of leg today girls and that means pantyhose but I'm not wearing a slip because the sweater is so soft. Bra and panties... had to use tape on the bra straps to keep them in place almost just off the shoulder. I have cute beaded gold necklace and matching danglie earrings and black patent leather pumps with a three inch heel.
Alisa
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Alisa »

Well we got a little break from the rain this weekend... *-* and at least it's not raining this morning. I'm wearing a really pretty super lightweight cotton floral print unlined midi dress with a bardot neckline w/ a form fitting bodice and a flared skirt. Not sure what kind of flower it is but they are varying shades of pink on a white background. Looking very springy with white 3 inch pumps and pendant necklace with pink almost read stone surrounded smaller pink stones and matching dangly earrings. Lipstick is a medium pink. Usual foundation ware including bra, panties, pantyhose and longer half slip. I'm using the double face bra tape to keep the bra straps in place. Feels so good to be able to wear such a colorful light dress... feeling very pretty. :)
Alisa
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Alisa »

I'm not even going to talk about the weather other than to say UGGG! I'm wearing a navy pinstripe pencil skirt that falls just above the knee and a sleeveless sweater top with a scoop neck. Navy pumps with just a 2" heal today. Matching bra and panties with Nude sheer thigh highs w/striped stay up top. Probably going to be sorry I did not go with pantyhose today but I promised not to talk about the weather. :( Anyway the skirt is lined so no slip today. Just a single strand of pearls for the neck and wrist. Feel like I'm ready for the board room... :)
Alisa
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Alisa »

Happy days \:D/ its sunny and the birds are chirping... yeaaa! and I'm wearing one of my most favorite spring outfits. It's a 100% silk suite and it's just yummy! It's a lovely print with a few shades of red, aqua, a few shades of green, purple and white... so many lipstik options. Anyway it's pencil skirt that goes just below the knees and the matching top buttons in the front and has short sleeves puffy shoulders. OMG... ladies there is almost nothing like real silk... soooo sexy. Just silver studs and a charm bracelet and a silver necklace with an emerald stone. Still a little chill in the air so i've got nude very sheer pantyhose over my panties a bra and half slip. Wearing slingback pumps with just a 2" heel. Did I say yummy already? :)
Alisa
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Alisa »

Happy Friday girls... How many have casual Fridays or Jeans days of Friday? Can't say I'm a real fan but I'm going with the flow today. Usual foundation (i.e. bra and panties - probably should have a thong) and hip hugger jeans - they are actually boot cut so they are supper tight down through the thigh and then have a little flare at the bottom. I'm not wearing boot but they look really great with my 4 high heel strappy sandals. The top I choose is kind of cool but not really sure how to describe it - here is the company's website: https://www.magicscarf.com/stores/eol/p ... cat_id=363. I have a silver choker, silver studs and some bangles. I never really mention it but I usually also have my engagement ring and wedding band on as well. Hope you all are keeping it casual this Friday! (--) Alisa
Alisa
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Alisa »

Good morning girls! Happy monday. So I was digging through my closet this morning trying to decide on what to wear and came across a black Daisy Fuentes dress. The fabric is really light and soft and it is kind of plain except for a ruched sash that starts at the left shoulder and extends down the front of the dress. It falls to about two inches above the knee. I can remember buying the dress at Kohl's and how pretty it looked on the rack... but now I remember why it is in the back of the closet. It looks awful! Ugg... This is one of those times when the clothing rental deal would have been great.
Alisa
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Alisa »

Happy monday girls! I've got my typical foundation stuff on today (bra, panties, pantyhose and half slip). My top is a cute little three quarter sleeve jersey pullover from Polo - blue. I have a denim skirt and matching denim wedges with a three inch heel.
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Today Requal is wearing black panties, black pantyhose, black form fitting bra and slip combo, black cami, black leather mini skirt, black top with silver pattern on front and bone pumps. I feel great and very feminine.
Requal
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martha G »

It's pink day today.

Wearing pink panties, pink capri's pink shirt, pink slippers and pink lipstick!

Pink is one of my favorite colors.

It's so nice being a woman and very feminine.
I AM NOW A WOMAN- I FOUND MYSELF
Samantha
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Samantha »

Hello girls, I'm wearing lace panties and bra under white silk pajama bottoms with a white cotton full sleeved top, silk lined open toed slippers enjoying a hot cup of tea. I've just started a new book by Nora Roberts.

Samantha