My Outing today!!!

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Ginny Jones
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: My Outing today!!!

Post by Ginny Jones »

Yayy! Well done you! I enjoyed reading this post. It really captures the feeling of being out for the first time. I found that once I had this kind of experience under my belt, there was no stopping me!

Honestly - you've taken the hardest step - so good for you!

Hugs Ginny xxx
JessiEM
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by JessiEM »

I find that, whilst still leery of going out fully dressed, once I am actually out I usually don't want to go home :lol:
I feel pretty, oh so pretty :)
Erica S
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Erica S »

Dear Requal Jo,

Hon if could gt the courage up to go out, anyone of my sisters here or elsewhere can do it. If going out dressed is a goal of yours, you can and will do it. I have and it feels wonderful. It has opened up a feminine world for me that is not going to close. Give it a try. You won't be perfect but you will be fine

Hugs,

Erica
If the woman inside of you needs to be free, let it happen, and you can soar.
Carole Hill
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Carole Hill »

"i need a real wig that looks normal I think that would help my appearance"

Congratulations on your "outing". Having a decent wig will do wonders for your appearance and, as a result, boost your confidence and enhance your experiences. A decent wig need not be expensive. Paula Young has great sales on many.

Enjoy!
Hugs, Carole
Erica S
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Erica S »

Well I did it again!!!!!!!!! I went out last night. It is nothing to get too excited about. I went out and got myself some dinner at drive thru. I had much better makeup on and felt so good. I did not have the nerves as the first time. This time when I went out I got the feeling in me that I have found my true self and now can continue to be me dressing. I have been able to for the past day and a half have my forms on. Wearing feminine clothing feels so good and natural for me. I just wanted to share...

Hugs,

Erica
If the woman inside of you needs to be free, let it happen, and you can soar.
Nicole Rose
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Nicole Rose »

Congrats Erica, so proud of you, it gets easier each time doesn't it. What a relief when you get out, like the whole weight of years of relentlessness gone. Hope to chat again and hear more Erica (--) (--) (--)
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Way to go Erica!
DonnaT
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

Well hon the big day is ahead of you, now get dress and go shopping at Wal-Mart or anywhere else, or just walk around in public and your fears will be over once you find no one pays any attention to you as you are just another women in the store. *-*
Gina L.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Gina L. »

Congratulations Erica, I have done many scary and risky things in my life and loved the risk factor even though I was scared witless, but what you did is more scary to me than anything but sooner or later I will have to face that fear or die a girl who never came out of the closet. Good on you girl
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Rah Rah Rah for you. Good job.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.