Meeting new people

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Gia

Meeting new people

Post by Gia »

Hello all,
I am a polite well mannered CD. When I dress up something magical comes over me. I find it difficult to meet well mannered gentlemen. Does anyone know of any events in the Chicagoland area where I can meet nice men. I would prefer a safe place that is open to the public.
Thanks,
Gia,
Gia
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Re: Meeting new people

Post by DonnaT »

Hi Gia, -wel- to the forum.

Try a non-sport restaurant with a bar.
DonnaT
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

Having experienced this as 3rd party. Consider looking into http://www.meetup.com/. The only thing is finding the right mob that you want to hang with.
{squeezes}
Davita
Gia

Post by Gia »

Davita wrote:Having experienced this as 3rd party. Consider looking into http://www.meetup.com/. The only thing is finding the right mob that you want to hang with.
thanks Davita, I have tried the meet up groups but most of CD's only like to dress but don't live the life of a CD who likes real men.
Gia
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Hi, Gia -

Welcome to the Haven! ..o).. You should wander over to the New Members section and introduce yourself to everyone. :yes:

In regards to your query, I would not personally recommend any site for 'hook-ups' if that is what you are looking for - those sites are not permitted to be advertised or 'shared' on my forum. [-(

If you are looking to make new friends in your area, then it appears the site Davita suggested is a good one, although I have not tried it myself.

We look forward to your participation, so don't be shy!

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------