Hit On

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Alexia
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Re: Hit On

Post by Alexia »

I am not so sure if genetic women handle this any better.
They pretty much have to learn from experience and some of them are probably equally bad at it.
But as long as it is more fun and exciting than scary, it is all good.
Pam T.
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Pam T. »

I get hit on at work quite a bit perhaps like three or four times a day and its just simple things like nice skirt or nice dress and they just give me that look where it means more but they are scared to come out and say it.

I used to get really worried about it but now I just accept it and realize this is what I have to deal with if I am going to dress at work and since lots of the traffic is by foot people will cut through the store to get to the rest of the mall so its always brief encounters and since I like men its no big deal for me.

Though I understand if you are still into women and you don't want to get hit on then all I have to say is good luck dressing and not getting attention from guys because most likely it will happen, rather have it be positive than negative.
Jean Ann
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Jean Ann »

The way a GG girlfriend explained it: it is just a part of. being
a pretty girl , Learn to deal with it .
June

Post by June »

hi i am june i have just started going out dressed put the other day when i was driving my car i had a real short skirt on<cut>. Well this truck came by me on the free way and he slowed down and stayed right next to me i did not figer out what he was doing then i new i have to say i got realy turned on i liked the looks it made me feel so sexy......<cut>....... thats sound crazey or what

edit. Keep it clean. kimberlys
Last edited by KimberlyS on Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: sexual content....
Stephanie H
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Stephanie H »

Care needs to be exercised.
Stephanie
Jean Ann
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Jean Ann »

You are free to respond . I usually
try to come up with a really sweet " no Thank You "
but consider it a compliament .

JAS
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Ralitsa »

at my age it doesn't happen any more, but years ago I would get comments like "you legs are really nice" or "you look good in that skirt".

I was never quite sure if that was a come on, or just an observation. Because when I say something to a woman like, "I love that dress", it's just an observation and means that I wish I could look that good in that dress. Anyway, I very rarely would make a comment like that, and only to somebody I know well, and lately I would just say "I wish I could look that good in that dress".
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

In the Me Too era of today many are afraid to compliment a woman on her looks fearing it will be misconstrued. While I abhor sexual harassment and have been a victim of it I do enjoy a compliment especially at my advanced age. There is a difference and most are fully capable of knowing what is a compliment and what is intended as a sexual innuendo.

With that said I can truly appreciate many of you dress to attract and enjoy the attention that comes with that. I will reiterate please be careful out there for not all have the best of intentions.
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Sarah Rene
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Sarah Rene »

IMO there is a tremendous difference between a compliment, someone flirting with you, and actually getting hit on. A compliment if that is all it is intended to be is welcome, innocent flirting can be fun, but being hit on especially unwelcome is not a compliment or fun but rather an intrusion into one's personal space. I definitely question the judgment of any man or woman who after being "shut down" who continues to push.I

I will reiterate please be careful out there girls. Even innocent flirting can escalate into a situation you do not want to go to.
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

When someone makes a comment on your appearance or clothing, your response makes all the difference. As an example, if a man, or woman, says they like your skirt, assuming it's a compliment, you say "thank you, I got it at Kohl's". Or, "my husband bought it for me". If you are expecting a come on, you swish the skirt while turning around so they see all views. Maybe poorly written for brevity's sake, but when a stranger makes a comment, a door is opened. Your response chooses the path the conversation goes from there.

Of course, I'm talking about polite interchanges, boorish or rude behavior is always wrong. Women often get compliments, a too friendly response invites unintended consequences.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!