Hit On

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Wendae
Miss Golden Goddess

Hit On

Post by Wendae »

I've been hit on a few times while I was out and about. It really makes your day. Recently I started playing online poker using one of my photos to represent me and my user name WendaCD. I'm constantly being texted by guys that won't take no for a brush off. I now know how women feel . Shame on me for enjoying the attention! :oops:
I believe I was a lesbian in my past life
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Re: Hit On

Post by Carol Ann »

\:D/
Hugs Carol Ann
Wendae
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Wendae »

Thanx Hon! <>
Kelly
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Kelly »

That is just tooooo much. I'm glad your day is made when out; I know mine would.

Have fun,
Kelly
I thought a CD was something you stuck in a computer
Wendae
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Wendae »

It's a great feeling to be hit on especially when always worrying about being clocked. I don't encourage them, flirt or engage them in conversation but I feel wonderful afterwards. Online it is a bit of bother when trying to play poker but I'm flattered at the attention. :lol:
Melissa Mac
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Melissa Mac »

Wendae, getting hit on is part of being a girl so get used to it. In reality both genders do it but women are more discrete at it in how they flirt. On the other men are quite blatant and have a way of making it obvious what they want. To me part of the fun of being a girl is the flirting. Yes I do enjoy the end game but flirting and teasing a guy is very pleasurable as well.
Trudy
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Trudy »

Not sure I have ever been "hit on" by a guy who didn't know but I have had a lot of tranny chasers try to put the move on me. Sadly with most of them the pre game festivities are more fun than the actual end. :( Having been out for years I have noticed more than one gentleman give me a second look. Of course you are never sure whether it is because they suspect or know or whether it is because they like what they see. Still it does a girl's ego good to turn a head. :)
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Ok, I've read this several times and totally get that you all want to be presumed as female when out in public. If a man makes some advances, that should be a compliment on your female presentation. Get used to it, it happens all the time.
On the other hand, if you are read and a chaser shows interest, is it also a compliment? And how do you know the difference?

A nice looking lady will always have some kind of advances toward her. Welcome to the club of male behaviors. At some point it becomes boorish and you just ignore it.
On the other hand, a nice compliment is always appreciated!

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

=D> Well said Eileen! I like you presume that most of the girls wish to be seen as female when out dressed. As for advances from the male of the species yes after a while they do tend to get tiresome as most men are truly clueless as to how actually attract a lady. Still it is ego boosting to an old lady like me when I can turn a head. :) Perhaps if men would learn to at least be a tad discrete rather than staring we women might pay a little more attention to public advances.
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Robyn
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Robyn »

... and I'll add that the way we present ourselves, and/or the forum we're presenting ourselves in has much to do with the attention we receive. For example, in your case Wendae in an online poker room that I'm sure has a male majority populating the tables. When a woman is present they can't help themselves to take notice, and being that it's an ego booster for you, it's all good.

When I'm out I'm always in the company of others sitting and dining at restaurants or shopping for woman's clothing. Both of these scenarios don't provide much opportunity for strange men to approach me, but if they did so respectably I wouldn't mind. As a matter of fact, when I'm out as a male I approach women, thus as long as it's done appropriately it's all good. However, the reality is that I'm approached by middle aged woman regularly, not men, and I don't mind that either. Actually it's quite rewarding.
Normal, just not average,
Robyn
Alexia
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Alexia »

When considering if I want to go outside while crossdressed or if maybe I do want to transition, at least get hormone treatment, I'm not sure what worries me more, the potential responses from women or the unwanted attention from men.
I like women, have never had any interest in men and I don't think that'll ever really change.
I may be interested in individuals who are transgender, but other than that, I'm not sure I'd even call myself bisexual.
I've been hit on by a man once, which wasn't a big deal, I'd try to take it as a compliment.
But I'm sure it'd be difficult, at least in some cases, to get across that, even though I dress as a female, I'm not interested in men.
I'm sometimes disgusted by how men that I know ogle and talk about women.
I really, really hate that and wouldn't want to be on the receiving end.
That is one thing I'm well aware of and that makes me wary of even considering going beyond doing this at home.

On the other hand, I can imagine it makes you feel good, even if just because it confirms that you pass, that you look female.
Because if you do go outside, you want to look female.
For me, it has never really been an issue, I stay inside anyway.
But it may be becoming more important to me lately, as I am experimenting with make-up and growing my hair longer.
I think I want to be able to look into the mirror and see a female face looking back at me, instead of just a guy wearing women's clothes.

So, I guess, congratulations? *-*
PhylissH
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by PhylissH »

As one who has been hit on several time in the past and still do, it is always a compliment. I always take it as a one but, it is a little frustrating when guy won't take no for an answer. I have to agree with Eileen though, it is just part of being out as a female.
I love it when some one calls me Miss, or Mam, holds a door for me, being hit on or flirted with. what girl doesn't like a little flirting? It says hey some one thinks we are pretty or at least interesting. It is a sign of validation. One must take the good with the bad.
" I would rather die while I am living than live when I am dead"

Texas CD, Best of both worlds,
Hugs Phyliss
OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by OliviaM »

I am glad that Phyliss inferred a difference between being hit on and being flirted with. I can not remember the last time I hit on a women (trying to pick her up). But I guess my wife is right I do flirt (saying something complimentary or just to get a smile). And this flirting is done even when I am with my wife. Like Phyliss said every girl likes a little flirting, and I love making women smile. If one of my flirtees tried to reciprocate, I would run. Also, Olivia has not been out enough, and while being hit on doesn't appeal, a little flirting or just being treated like a lady would be amazing.

(--) (--) Olivia
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Both Phyliss and Alexia are 100% right here. There is tremendous difference between flirting and being hit on. I have been married twice and while both of my husbands were in !ove with me and totally faithful they were men. Men by their very nature are visual creatures and they look and yes even flirt. It is just part of their being. That said if you are going out dressed and are attractive get used to it.

All of this reminds me of the joke about the busty woman who was losing her hearing. When she went to get a hearing aid and wanted to know how it attached to her bra. The doctor tried to explain it should go in her ear but she asked why? After all men always talked to her chest. :lol:
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Heather W »

I have yet to be hit on by a guy except for the tranny chasers at the bar. In a way it would be a compliment but also scary. Unlike genetic females who have grown up with that around them and taught how to handle it by their mothers girls like us have to experience it kind of like on the job training. Sure I have had guys flirt with me and Ihave even tried flirting back but that is different. Not sure what I would do if it were to happen but I hope to someday find out! :)
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr