Stand out or Blend in.....

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Bernice
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: Stand out or Blend in.....

Post by Bernice »

Lexi wrote: So sorry to hear this - does not sound nice at all. But what exactly does it mean to be outed? Does that mean someone will actually say something out loud!?!?
Oh yes, out loud, loudly, with open hostility.

In one instance, it was the peeping-Tom tenant in the upstairs of a duplex we lived in at the time. He had peeked under our drawn window-shades to see me dressed inside my own home. He came halfway down the inside stairway between our two units, to confront me. There was only an interior door separating our apartments. Yes, he said a lot. It qualified as simple assault. If I had had a firearm during that first encounter, it would have been drawn. He loudly expressed his feelings in no uncertain terms that I was a fag, a homo, a queer, etc, and that I had no right whatsoever to live my life. Over the next three weeks, he would spontaneously go into a rage and scream at me from outside our apartment. Then he moved out, after beating his girlfriend one too many times.

I could have called the police, though I had no physical evidence. It was in Iowa, and police there at that time were bigoted, and my landlord would have found out, and evicted me.

Yes, being outed can be brutal.

Hugs,

Bernice
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

Nicole Rose wrote:Women and cdrsers who wear nice classy clothes and shoes can blend in just as easy as not, have to be confident in your appearance, plus dress your age, I'm 58 and I don't wear a mini skirt to go grocerie shopping lol. Dress with style and confidence and also blend in to what your doing at the time, Lots of great comments girls :) , HI LEXI ;)
Hi Nicole! This is great advise and I agree, but you really do have to have that confidence in yourself and in your style. I know its been months... but I am still in the process of working on both, LOL!
Bernice wrote:
Lexi wrote: So sorry to hear this - does not sound nice at all. But what exactly does it mean to be outed? Does that mean someone will actually say something out loud!?!?
Oh yes, out loud, loudly, with open hostility.

Yes, being outed can be brutal.
Terrible. Some people just don't have any sense of moral decency - but this particular individual just sounds like a complete imbecile. Thank you for your explanation. I have never dared to venture out too far from home for fear of odd looks or being recognized by someone I know. I never really thought that anybody would act like this. And this happened in your own home! Yes I can see just how brutal being outed can be... :(
Debbie Jean
Account Deactivated at Member's Request

Post by Debbie Jean »

Let me present an alternative viewpoint here. Us "standouts" endure a lot of shaming, like "You're too old to be wearing that kind of stuff" or "You're just cheapening yourself" and other similar type remarks, sometimes even from other CDers, believe it or not. I say: Phooey! If women are still taking up-skirt shots on me, then I'm not too old to be wearing the mini-skirts or Daisy Dukes or whatever. Conversely, if men are still "looking" then a woman is not too old either. That said, I'm burdened with this huge debt: During my life time I've enjoyed (root word here = joy) many up-skirt or under-dress shots at the expense of many different women, most of them strangers. I believe that's true with 99% of us here. That said, these gals need to be repaid, by me giving them the same enjoyment. Because this debt is so huge, I cannot possibly repay it all at once, hence the "installment plan".

OK, I know that all women are not turned on by taking up-skirt shots on guys, but I just have a gut feeling that the percentage of women that do like it is much greater than most people think. I say this because when out in public often times I catch women "eyeing" me. When I notice this, I usually turn a bit so they can get a better "shot", while not always making eye contact with them. They then give me a smile or an approving nod. I then say to myself: "Happy to whittle down the principle as long as the interest remains high". Another installment paid.

So in conclusion I ask any of you to please not shame or otherwise judge me or anyone else here (not that you have, but I'm just trying to be proactive here). Fine if you have a different view point, please feel free to express it here. But please NEVER, NEVER try to swing me or anybody else here over to a different viewpoint. Respect diversity please.

So, time to get off my soapbox and go home now.

XOXO,
Deb
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Deb -

This is the second post I've seen by you wherein you are boasting of taking "upskirt" photos. [-X

I don't want or need that kind of thing here. Not only that, but the activity is illegal everywhere in the USA, and I will not have any more posts encouraging or supporting it. [-(

- SilverLady(SO),
Site Administrator
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
Debbie Jean
Account Deactivated at Member's Request

Post by Debbie Jean »

Sorry about the misunderstanding. By "shots" I meant only "looks" (peeking). I guess its a matter of "colloquialisms", that is the same expression having different meaning in different locales (or different eras). Yes, I realize taking photos is illegal everywhere, and I never have nor will I ever do such a thing.

Hope that clears things up.
Deb