Love Shopping

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Pam T.
Miss Silver Goddess

Love Shopping

Post by Pam T. »

I love shopping when I am dressed up, that has to be my favorite thing in the entire world to do.

I love being able to pass and just linger amongst other women and shopping for everyday clothes and just mingling with them and sometimes chatting with them as well.

Sometimes they realize who and what I am and usually have great reactions and other times you get ignorant ones that just behave so badly but I think most times they are just jealous that I look better than them.

I love being able to try on the clothes right in the store without dirty looks from clerks where I have tried on clothes as a guy and the dirty looks are so many.

Plus using the female bathrooms is such a rush for me as well, its not even sexual since I am not attracted to women but such a rush that I feel like I am a women.
Janet Bern
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: Love Shopping

Post by Janet Bern »

Way to go.. I feel the same way...
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

I agree 100% *-*
Trudy
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Trudy »

Amen sister! My BF says if shopping were an Olympic sport I would win the gold medal. :lol: After a girl can't have too many shoes and of course a purse to match.
S. Lisa Smith
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by S. Lisa Smith »

Shopping enfemme is the best!!!!
Mikaela
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Mikaela »

Planning on doing a bit of shopping myself today! ;)
~~You can't ignore who you are forever. Once you start on this path, you continue to walk forward, even if you stop for a while.~~
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Ralitsa »

ah yes!! Shopping is great fun, and finding a sale just tops it all.
Lately I haven't been able to afford a really good shopping spree, so imagine my elation when I show up at the Bismarck Library this afternoon and find they have a book sale going on. So I headed straight for that. After a few hours, I left with 3 bags full of books. The sign said it was going to be $1/pound so I figured that would be about $30-$40 for all the books I had. Then I got to the desk and the sign there said that today the price was $3/bag! So $9 for all those books was amazing, but then the lady says "that will be $3, now the price is only $1/bag."
I'm so happy I might just break out my VS card and go panty shopping to celebrate!!!
Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Heather W »

The only joy greater than shopping is finding an unexpected bargain like Ralitsa did. I pretty enjoy shopping regardleß of what is for well all except shopping for a car. My lease is up in November and I am dreading going through all that stuff. I guess as long as I lease cars it will continue to be an every 3rd year trauma.
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr
Hanna
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Hanna »

I felt like I could have written the same reply. Mingling around and with the other girls, shoulder to shoulder, trying things on, what a rush.
And I must admit I do use the ladies restrooms also. I do try to go in when no one else is in, and I'll stay there until someone leaves if they do come in. Not legal to do it here, but such a great feeling.
I feel much more comfortable going into the ladies room vs. the men's. I'll use the gender neutral first if available.
Linda S
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Linda S »

I too love shopping as a woman - not just for clothes, but for anything. For me the thrill is just being out there in the real world as a woman, doing the everyday things I'd be doing anyway, being seen by as many people as possible. It brings my fantasy of being a woman much closer to reality.

For example, before Christmas I went to the toy store to buy some items for donation to Toys for Tots. I wore my faded blue American Rag skinny jeans, a tan sleeveless turtleneck, a dark brown velvet jacket, and my brand-new brown Coach riding boots (a major investment, but well worth the price). I knew that I looked good - those jeans (aided by pair of padded panties) do great things for my butt, and together with the boots make a very sexy but casual outfit. I felt completely comfortable, confident and attractive, just like the soccer mom I imagined myself to be.
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Ralitsa »

I agree Heather, car shopping is no fun at all. I wonder why that is, but it's just stressful and annoying.

I don't think I'll ever buy a new car again, the last one I got from a guy advertised in the classifieds. So that is just a lot easier - and all the money I saved I can spend on clothes!! :P

My biggest impediment to shopping right now, is that I have no more closet space. I know, I should probably get rid of some things I don't wear very much, but I'm going to wear them... seriously, I really am............
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

Car shopping? I like to do my research at the dealerships when I am fem. Condensending are the salesmen? Some, but when you start asking very specific questions, they seem to straighten up and stop talking down. Too late; lost my sale. If I am drab, I like to dress down and the salesfolk tend to leave you alone.

Seems car salement need some training don' they?
{squeezes}
Davita
SarahMicheline
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by SarahMicheline »

Car shopping as a man every time! Mind you I love car shopping nearly as much as I do shopping for women's clothing! I suppose at least everyone knows that I have a thing for cars...
“Rules are there to be broken…”