Going to the Beach

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Pam T.
Miss Silver Goddess

Going to the Beach

Post by Pam T. »

I love going to the beach and seeing if I can pass which I usually always do, tucking is always the key so if I do that perfectly then there is really no way to see who or what I am. I just love doing and getting a nice tan. I enjoy either wearing a two piece or a one piece. If I am feeling really brave I will go to a nude beach and remove everything and love getting hit on by guys, lol. Even at the regular beaches I will sometimes get hit on by guys, lol
Eileen (SO)

Re: Going to the Beach

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Pam, I'm totally confused. I kinda get the tucking, swimsuit wearing and getting the girl only tan lines. But how the heck can you 'pass' on a nude beach?? The water must be really cold. Even still, I doubt that the guys making comments think they are hitting on a woman, more like an available male.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Pam T.
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Pam T. »

Sorry I forgot to put the gay nude beach part in there, my mistake. Yeah there would be no way of course that I could pull off being a woman at a nude beach, hilarious.
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Thanks for the clarification, Pam. There are gay nude beaches? Sounds pretty discriminating to me. Are lesbians allowed? If so, then it's just a nude beach.

You must present femme in appearance to be hit on at regular beaches, or the gay gays are not staying in the gay beach area.
Man or woman, a naked person will draw attention.

Eileen
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

A nude beach! You are braver than I am Pam regardless of how you present yourself. Living on a lake I spend a lot of time in a bathing suit in the summer although generally unless I am actually going swimming I will cover up a bit with a T-shirt and even sometimes shorts. Still I am self conscious if I go to public beach in a bathing suit. Don't ask me why but I feel like I am on display for both the men and women there. The men eyeing me up and the women checking me out and thinking about every flaw on display.

I remember my mother telling me that the two things women dread shopping for are jeans (does my butt look big in these?) and bathing suits. At 62 I don't think I look too bad yet in a bathing suit there is no place to hide, its out there for all to see. Right Eileen?
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

I'd like for Pam to tell us which is more exciting, passing as a woman in a bathing suit, or getting hit on while naked at a gay beach? Sometimes these gender variant situations leave me confused.

In general, I have no problem with public nudity in specific places like a nudist camp or beach. Semi private places even better, as with friends skinny dipping. I am what my parents called a 'dirty old broad'.

There is a point in time, though, when rational thought takes over. I may still think I've got it to flaunt. But I'm not looking for that anyway. As Diana suggests, we have limits which we live with.

Besides all that, sand has a nasty habit in getting into places where it shouldn't be. I'll wear bottoms at least. Got a sunburn one year on the 'girls' and couldn't wear a bra for a week. that was not fun.

Eileen
Pam T.
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Pam T. »

I am very femme and acting in manners and attitude so passing when I am at the beach in a swimsuit is very exciting and people not having a clue is such a rush and I love getting hit on at the beach and just having guys think that I am a female when in fact I am a guy. I have long hair and I wear breast forms that are rather small and give me small plump breasts and they are so much fun to wear. My member down stairs is not that big so hiding that is really easy.

Being hit on at the gay nude beaches are fun because I am very girly and femme even as a guy and some men like that so I am always getting offers from men to apply lotion on me which is great because they touch me in some nice places that I enjoy being touched.
Trudy
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Trudy »

Never been to nude beach let alone a gay one but from your description it sounds interesting! :) Perhaps in my younger days I could have had fun but now I am a bit more settled and in a monogamous relationship. I do remember the first time I went to the beach en femme in a bathing suit. The looks and the attention is to be nice flattering. Thankfully I thought to wear a pair of shorts because I know certain thing would have given me away. :oops: Hey what girl doesn't get a little excited when agood looking man gives her the eye! :lol:
Pam T.
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Pam T. »

I really love the attention that I get when I am in my swimsuit and I can tell that guys are looking at me checking out my rear which is my favorite part of my body and I work hard at keeping it nice and plump lol
OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by OliviaM »

I have to admit that I have been at the beach and tried to imagine what it would be like to be at there as a woman. I am not sure exactly how I would pull that off. But Pam you are a better man than I Gunga Din!!