Halloween party

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Andrea F.
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Halloween party

Post by Andrea F. »

I went to a very wonderful Halloween party on Sat. Oct. 24th. I dressed as a pretty pink princess with white gloves and a crown. I felt really feminine in my costume. There were about 20 of us girls in attendance. So all day Saturday, I was totally femme. It really felt so good to wear my floor length pink satin dress. It had a silken liner and felt so good on my shaved skin. I did also dress in my thigh high stockings and wore my 3 inch heels too. I also wore my bra with my forms in too. Wow, what an experience. Met so many lovely ladies and felt so comfortable being with them. I spent about 10 hours in my costume and I sure wasn't looking forward to taking it off. While at the party, I met another girl just like me and we plan on keeping in contact. Emotionally, I really felt close to my feminine side when I was with the other ladies at the party. They all made me feel so comfortable being there. I do look forward to my next Halloween party. Walking around the party in my pink satin outfit was really a wonderful experience. It will be something I will never forget for the rest of my life. I really felt proud of myself for going and enjoying myself.
Edyta_C
Miss Silver Goddess

Re: Halloween party

Post by Edyta_C »

That is pretty durn cool! I did that with a blue gown about 20 yrs ago. It must have been a wonderful experience for you! I am jealous!

Edy
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martha G »

Oh that sounds lovely and exciting hon.

I missed my big Halloween gala this year but hoping my costumer lady can find one so we can go together. She wants me to definitely dress in female attire this year.

Three choices - A Southern Belle in a hoopskirt, a middle ages duchess in a beautiful gown or as her elderly aunt dressed in a beautiful black hoopskirt as a lady from the 1870's.

I hope that she finds one. Can't wait to dress up.

Post a picture!
I AM NOW A WOMAN- I FOUND MYSELF
Debbie Jean
Account Deactivated at Member's Request

Post by Debbie Jean »

Halloween 2014, my wife and I went to a Halloween costume contest in a neighboring town where nobody knew us. It was actually a costume contest put on by a shopping mall there. We pretended to be strangers, driving separate cars and showing up at slightly different times. We soon started pretending to hit on each other. So hilarious, it was really hard to try and look serious while laughing inside. We both wore our wedding dresses. Identical dresses except for the color, hers was pink, mine white. Never had that much fun at Halloween before or since. All the way home, we honked horns and flipped headlights at each other. A real fun loving gal that I married!

hugs,
Deb
Paulette
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Paulette »

The wedding dresses sound wonderful - especially the flirting!

Several groups in California have March 15th "Brides of March" events, which are essentially bar-hops, where both men and women wear wedding dresses. Some also wear clergy garb and offer to marry anyone inclined, on the spot.
~ Paulette
~ just lucky, I guess.
KymmieL
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by KymmieL »

I am hoping that someone has a car show local with costume contest. I will enter my wagon and hopefully ( get my courage up) wear a car hop outfit.

Tim
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martha G »

Have always wanted to costume as a bride in a complete bridal outfit.
I AM NOW A WOMAN- I FOUND MYSELF
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Love to see the carhop outfit Kimmie.

My late husband had and I still have a 70 Corvette convertible. Shortly after I gave it to him as a 50th birthday present we went to a car show for the local Corvette club. He laughed we should go in period clothes and I reluctantly agreed, even allowing him some say in my outfit. He wore a bright paisley shirt and bell bottoms, very 70's. I ended up in a white hot pants and vest outfit with the white patent leather knee high boots of the era. I think I drew more stares than the Vette. :lol:
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon